Ratings for Dr. Tim O'Callahan

He is a fantastic doctor...I am on OXY for my back and neck pain and he is working with me to reduce the dosage that I am on do to government restrictions.....I understand these restrictions and he explained them to me and is working with me and helping me to reduce the dose, he is very compassionate and helpful.....I am confident that together we can do this.....Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. O' Callahan is the doctor for Huron Lodge and he is too busy to care. When you run yourself thin the care suffers. You can't get him to follow up with you.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr O'Callahan is a knowledgeable and compassionate professional. I would have stayed with him if it wasn't for his rude and incompetent office staff. Losing blood work (not once but twice), and neglecting to send important medical records upon request is just the beginning. I dreaded having to call to make an appointment and getting the machine every time but even worse was speaking with the receptionist who is just plain rude. Dr O'Callahan should think about hiring a new staff that will treat his clients as well as he does.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Great Dr. I have gone to him for many years. I do not mind the wait times because I know he will also take the time to listen to me as well.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr O'Callahan WAS my doctor for several years, the relationship began to progressively breakdown as I found his motives and aspirations seem to be redirected to other areas other than medical practice. What really frustrated me was the lengthy wait times in the office due to over booking and on separate occasion my pleas for urgent speciality referral for extreme pain went unanswered for 6 weeks (I called weekly). Upon transfer to another family Dr, their team got me a referral and appointment to the specialist in 2 days! Use caution when selecting this doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I had made a comment earlier about Tim helping me with my back pain, I forgot to mention his staff. They have always been so pleasant. I know that his staff is always under a great deal of stress having to deal with all the appointments and arrangements, but they never ever show it. They are always helpful and understanding. Kudos girls. your the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Tim is an amazing family doctor. I have had him since I was little and am now 23. He is very caring and takes the time to talk to you and answer all of your questions. His staff was over worked and the wait time used to be long to get an appointment, however they have since implemented a call and same day appointment program and it works great.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Find he is more interested in business and making money rather than being a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Tim is a fantastic doctor - I would literally trust this man with my life. He has been my physician since I was 10 years old - I am now 25. When I was 12 I had a medical emergency and spent a week in the hospital in Windsor - he took the time after hours to come to the city and review my progress. How many family doctors do that? Recently, I found a suspicious growth - he made the time to see me THAT DAY. I will never be able to thank him enough for all he has done for me. If you are considering Tim at all, you'd have to be absolutely crazy to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr O is very patient and informative. He doesn't rush and is very good about explaining things. He is personable and real! I wouldn't trust my precious daughter to anybody else. He is warm and kind with a great attitude. He needs to train doctors on bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009