Ratings for Dr. Wynne Huang

I've been a patient of Dr. Huang's for a number of years and I've always been treated with respect and care from not only her but her entire staff. She is extremely attentive and listens/hears what you have to say and treats everyone as an individual. I have and will continue to refer friends to her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR HUANG FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS . I THING SHE IS A FANTASTIC DR. SHE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND SHE TALKS TO YOU LIKE YOUR A REAL PERSON. SHE DOESNT LOOK DOWN ON YOU LIKE MOST DRS. SHE IS DOWN TO EARTH AND A VERY SWEET AND CARING PERSON. SHE SENT ME TO A SPECIALIST ON A FRIDAY, AND CALLED ME SATURDAY [ SHE WAS NOT ON CALL ], TO SEE HOW I WAS AND HOW I MADE OUT WITH THE SPECIALIST. SHE IS DEDICATED TO HER PATIENTS AND SHE IS GENUINELY SINCERE. HER OFFICE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY. IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE OF THEM. THEY ARE EFFICIENT AND PERSONABLE. ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH THEM. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR HUANG AND HER STAFF TO ANYONE. I RATE THEM 15 ON A SCALE OF 1-10 DR HUANG IS WONDERFUL IN MY BOOK. FRANK MURPHY

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Huang for a couple of years now. When I initially saw her, I LOVED her and thought she was the best. As time went on she got worse and worse. There's no doubt that she cares about her patients and has a great bedside manner. However she is very quick to treat something with medication and refer you out to a specialist. During my physical 2 weeks ago I left with referrals to 5 different specialists. I understand the primary care doesn't do everything, but don't they usually at least look, listen, or ask questions about the problem before referring you to someone else? I honestly would have shrugged this off as no big deal if I hadn't had had declining experiences in the past. But I've sort of had it. The straw that broke the camel's back is her assistant, Melinda. I have had glimmers of hope with her where she's almost friendly, but most recently she is awful. She has no personality, literally looks you up and down and is overall rude. One of my visits recently, she showed me to the room, walked in behind me, slammed the door and said "so why are you here?" while standing and staring at me. I just don't need the anxiety when visiting a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Her punctuality is terrible. I made an appointment for a physical and I waited 2 hours to see her. There were other times I've seen her and she has been inconsistent with time (again...) and unhelpful with my questions. I'm quite disappointed in her urgency to care about my health. Honestly, If you walk in her clinic she tends to promote more Botox injections than health care. I don't think its wrong for a doctor to have more than one specialty, but when a doctor lacks on being a primary care doctor, I feel it becomes a problem. I do not recommend her! Don't waste your money, nor your insurance's money- Go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

dr. Huang is great she is super nice and very caring. If I ever have a problem she is happy to let me discuss it and she really listens to what I say. I like that its not a one solution fits all practice she really takes the time to research what's wrong and then comes up with a plan that works for you. I'm very happy with the practice and find it isn't a dread situation when I go, it's always pleasant. And I love that she sometimes has a therapy dog there it really takes your mind off your problems and relaxes you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Huang a few years ago in her Medspa for help with my wrinkles.  As I turned 40, I noticed that I had the 11's in between my eyebrows and unwanted lines on my forehead.  Driving all the way into Boston for treatment didn't seem like a good option for me as I have a young toddler, and I have been really pleased with the results from Dr. Huang.  I don't look plastic in any way, and I feel very comfortable with her suggestions.  The one thing that I really like is that Dr. Huang is always willing to work within my budget, and she makes great suggestions on what makes the most sense without selling me on additional treatments. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Huang!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

short lead time to get on schedule, short wait in waiting room, and all the time I needed to tell her about my problems (which she promptly figured out/treated). I think I'm gonna have her laser some blemishes next.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Huang is one my favorite doctors. She's very friendly and will listen to what ever I have to say. She's never rushed me in or out of her office. She always takes the time to listen to my problems. She is a great DR. and would highly recommend her ! PW

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr Huang was OK a few years back and she became colder and colder and not caring. She passes her patient to her nurse a lot and always refers patient to other labs and doctors for things she should be able to handle. Her staff is very rude and unprofessional, especially Andra and the front lady. They charge unreasonably high and with ridiculous high canceling fee. I am switching to other PCP.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Huang for the fast 3-4 years and have had a great experience. I think the staff is very nice and attentive. Dr. Huang provides great care and has always been prompt to respond if i need to refill a prescription or have any medical questions. I have recommended her to many of my family and friends in the area.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Wynne Huang's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Woburn, MA