Ratings for Dr. Katherine E. Economy

I had one appointment with Dr. Economy, and she was completely obnoxious and sarcastic. I have never been spoken to so disrespectfully by anyone in my entire life. When I go to a doctor to discuss a serious issue that has huge implications for my life, I should not have to listen to sarcasm and haughtiness. This woman should not be working with patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This specialist said my baby had some sort of " syndrome." She was totally wrong and I was so glad I did my own research. Dr. Economy do more studying on women who have hypertension for years before getting pregnant.. My child is beautiful and healthy.. Im glad I found an older doctor who got the right care for me and my baby. I wish you have a better doctor than you were to me..

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Can't say enough wonderful things about her! She helped us through THE most difficult situation in our lives. She was kind, thoughtful and professional!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

awesome! She is open and honest about everything pertaining to my health and the baby's health. She makes her office available 24/7 to call with any concerns. Knowing we are somewhat anxious and our first birth she told us to call the office everyday with questions and concerns if we need to! Love her!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

My wife contracted a uterine infection when our daughter was born and Kathy missed it. Consequently, several weeks after discharge, my wife required a hospitalization to treat the infection with IV antibiotics. We went to Kathy again when my wife became pregnant. Post-partum, the same symptoms arose. We told Kathy, and every one of her residents that another uterine infection needed to be ruled out. We were told outright that my wife, without question, did not have a uterine infection. She was discharged. 4 hours later she was very sick. We went back to triage and lo and behold, a uterine infection. Once again, my wife was admitted for a hospitalization for a missed diagnosis by Kathy economy, only this time, we told her that we were pretty sure we knew what it was and we were ignored.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

High risk pregnancy x 2:1st 3yrs ago and twins 6mo ago. Can't say enough wonderful things about her; goes above and beyond when you need her most - at delivery. Always have to wait in the office, but that's b/c only 1 day/wk in office and the rest on the floors delivering or scanning ultrasounds and teaching. When you're with her she gives the attention needed. Wouldn't want anyone else to deliver.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I had a very difficult situation (1 in a million so it seemed), and Dr. Economy was the bright spot through it all. I can see where some might call her wishy washy, but I learned that unfortunately high risk ob is not a definitive science. Her staff was amazing, and I never had to wait for her. She really went out of her way in my darkest hour, and for that I cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

this doctor is so wishy washy that you cant trust what she tells you

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

THIS DOCTOR HAS NO BACKBONE AND SHE DOESNT SERVE FOR HER PATIENT.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Katherine E. Economy's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet