Ratings for Dr. Brett H. Foreman

Dr. Foreman is the best primary care physician I have ever had. I would truly consider paying out-of-network coverage if he was not covered under my healthcare insurance plan. He will take the time to discuss your specific medical concerns (not just standard rote medical statements) and answer any questions you may have in easy to understand terms. He truly cares about you as one of his patients. Due to his attentiveness, as you would expect, some patient's appointments take a little longer than others, which may cause a slight delay. However, the care he provides is well worth it and I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr. Foreman is a knowledgable doctor who sees his patients holistically. My whole family goes to him after I referred them to him. He actually takes the time to sit down and talk to his patients to discuss the current problem, as well as other mental or physical problems you may be having. He has great bedside manner. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

He ordered an unnecessary expensive test on my first visit not covered by insurance. Bedside manner was not good.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Smart and caring guy who knows his stuff ... I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

One of the best doctors you will ever meet. He listened, He CARED, He explained treatment alternatives, he & his GREAT Staff quickly referred me to other specialists I needed quickly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Foreman is the best. My gynecologist recommended him to me, and like all of her other advice, she was right about him. He took the time to listen to each and every concern that I had and helped me come up with a strategic plan for my health. He made a point of going over my tests results with me, and explained their implications and while the main receptionist wasn't overly friendly, his personal nurse (Bonnie) is the best. She gave me her business card and told me to call if I had any questions. I like the fact that he is interested in a proactive approach to health.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Foreman is by far the best primary doctor in Raleigh. The first time I went to him, I had a whole list of problems that other doctors couldn't seem to fix. He sat with me for over an hour and went through every symptom I was having. He made me feel like his number 1 priority was getting me healthy. On another visit I had to see the PA because I needed a same day appointment and Dr Foreman was booked. Half way through my appt, Dr Foreman popped in to make sure I was ok and took the time to look over my Xrays and CT scans. He is a great doctor and I will be very sad to leave when I move in 6 months. I would recommend him to anyone of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I first saw Dr. Foreman for an ankle injury, but quickly switched to him as my primary doctor. He is one of the few doctors I have seen in recent memory who actually sat down and listened to me. I have had some challenging medical issues in the past two years and seen many doctors who didn't want to bother to help me including an endocrinologist. Dr. Foreman is different and I truly appreciate the job he does and the fact that he cares for his patients like he does.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Foreman is not a real doctor. All he cares about is himself. A true doctor is suppose to take care of his patients. Don't see Dr. Foreman for anything. Not recommended. He never listens to you. He doesn't care about you as a patient. He always puts his patients off to another doctor, so that he doesn't have to be responsible for you.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Truely wonderful Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Brett H. Foreman's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med