Ratings for Dr. Lesley A. Meeker

I am an established patient of more than 10 years. Dr. Meeker has been accurate in her diagnosis of my issues and understands my desire to use more natural remedies than are pushed by most doctors. I've not had any negative visits, advice, or encounters and been treated professionally by staff. She takes her time to answer questions and concerns and doesn't rush. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Meeker and staff has always been understanding and friendly. I always was able to get an appt. as soon as I needed one.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Never again. I have never in my life been to such a incompetent doctor in my life. Starting off her staff is rude and have no personality at all. The office is dirty. I was confused on why it took me 2 months to get a first appointment with her when there was NO ONE waiting in the office. I did not see not one other patient while I was there. Trying to have a conversation with her was almost impossible. She cut me off and tried to make me feel stupid. Told me I would have to go see another specialty physician to handle one of my problems, even though I had already done all of that. Wanted to change up my current RX's and then write for useless RX's. None of which I needed. I only went to her bc my insurance dropped my other doctor and I needed continuation of my current medications. Do NOT waste your time. Super unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I made three appointments for myself, my husband and my son to establish us as new patients. They called my husband's ex-wife (we certainly never gave the staff that number) for his appointment reminder. Dr. Meeker referred my son for an ultrasound... three weeks later, I still can't get information on results of that test. Today, I called because my husband has a fairly serious issue. She will be happy to see him on June 12. Taking him to urgent care and finding a new doctor ASAP.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I would like to have posted a comment rather than a rating but I do not see where this is possible. I can't really rate this Dr. well in some areas as I cannot get in to see her. Even though it says on their website "We are currently accepting new patients ages 5 and up.", apparently that is true only if you know someone - they are accepting friends and family of current patients only I was told. This is a very unfair way of allocating patient slots, leaving those who are new to town or just unsure of how to find a good doctor high and dry. I'm very disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Meeker listens well, is knowledgeable and explains things well. She is more than willing to answer questions and isn't in a hurry to get out of the exam room. Takes her time and is thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Does not listen to the patients, has no interest in patient background, eager to write prescriptions for useless medication. If she does not find the problem with a few tests, she tries to put you on anti-depressant medications.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Professional, courteous, very knowledgeable, approachable, detailed, patient, competent. Dr. Meeker is a great family physician. She makes appropriate referrals to equally competent professionals when needed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Finally - a family doctor who takes the time to really listen to the patient! Thoroughly explains treatment in understandable terms.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

She is very nice and knowledgeable. I am glad to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Lesley A. Meeker's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company