Ratings for Dr. John Harrold

from 02/23/2012-09/2012,after a fall,I saw Dr.J.Harold,4,pain in both knees.3 visits due to continuing pain.Dr.Harold diagnosis-bone contusion-refused to x-ray.I was told it would take 2 years for my knees to heal.Saw new Dr.-sent for MRI's-both knees have tears in meniscus. In 12/2008? slipped on a manhole cover,Dr.Harold diagnosis strained ankle.Returned to Dr. Harold for continued&increasing pain.No care given.Went to different doctor,had x-ray,found small bone chip,told Dr.Harold whos response was, well it's too late to do anything now. I was lame by April. This is a continue theme during the time I was cared for, by Dr. John Harold. ((To RatedMD.com, How do I know how knowledgeable Dr. Harold is? OR if he is misogynist,racist. I can only tell you what he his decisions concerning my care have been and that these have adversely affected my life.))

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I saw this doctor at a walk-in clinic. I had no difficulties with the one staff member. There were not many patients when I arrived, so I did not wait a long time. I found the doctor very unhelpful. He told me I needed to be followed by a GP (which I knew), but said they were so hard to find, he didn't even have one. I was very discouraged when I left.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Perhaps one of the best physicians I have every known. It may be time for him to retire...perhaps he should have moved to the US as I did

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Does NOT take any time to listen to patient, is always speaking in the form of a debate. Does don't explain issues which concern patient; highly insensitive to patient in general.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr Harrold is a great doctor although it may be time for him to retire, he only works one day in the private clinic. He seems to lack atention but he is deaf in one ear. His staff on the otherhand are horrible! They truly make you feel like you are bothering them. Their telephone message is terse and they come across as real nasty.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

what a bad doctor. i had a really bad cold and he told me it was all in my head, i went to the emergency the day after and the docs there told me i had a fever with strept throat. now i had to go for a blood test im prego! he has not let me know my results yet its been over a week. the receptionists are rude and so is he, he cant even look at you when you explain any symptoms. bad bad bad doctor and staff. shame on them!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I had to see him to remove some stitches. He was impatient with me and didn't even remove all of them - he told me the remaining stitches would come out on their own. Well, they didn't and the result was painful and left me with a scar.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Inattentive and dismissive and apparently lacking in the most fundamental medical knowledge

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Harrold is a very good doctor and has a marvelous bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

I was not impressed with him. He told my boyfriend his CT scan was very bad, and when we went to the neurologist she said there was really nothing wrong.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007