Ratings for Dr. Luis Salgado

the girl that answers the phone.. IGNORANT, RUDE AND GOSSIPS ABOUT PATIENTS AFTER THE CALLS!!! he is never on time. his wait times are over the top outrageous, he's constantly yelling throughout the office for his staff and worst of all, only spends maybe 5 minutes with you, spends more time talking to his assistant than to the patient and completely ignores what you came in for. I used to admire him he used to be an amazing doctor. what happened :(

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

At first he was a great doctor but then he started changing and it seemed like was there for the money and not to help people. His staff was not helping (since they all quit and got new staff) we never got any kind of help to accommodate our appointments, he was always 2 hours late and it was in and out in 5 minutes. The last thing we had to go through was when my wife developed post partum anxiety and he only told us to get over it and go on with our lives. That is not the way to help a patient.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

His staff is extremely rude and talk about the paiteints once they walk away. So disrespectful and extremely unhelpful

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

He's been mine and my sons doctor our whole lives!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I will admit he is usually very behind, this is because he is in such high demand. Every single visit I've had with him is comfortable and he always makes sure the problem is solved. AMAZING doctor I have been seein for 18 years. His retirement will be a sad day.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Pleasant but in a pushy way. Does not wat to sit and discuss complex topics. In and out very fast.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

He is the best!! Very compassionate and caring.. He calls back when I call to talk to him and Sharon is the BEST!!! I always call ahead to see if he is running behind which is great and I love the bright and early appointments!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is the best doctor! He has been our family doctor for as long as I can remember. Now he also sees my husband and children. Yes, the wait time is terrible but he is very popular for a reason. He is knowledgeable, helpful and a very wonderful man. I will certainly miss him when he retires as I think he is irreplaceable...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Wait times are literally insane. Front office staff is in desperate need of a vacation or retirement. Patient favoritism is apparent when you watch your file literally being bumped bk.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My wife and I have been going to the doctor for over 40 years and is one of the best in the city. He has gone above and beyond for our family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016