Ratings for Dr. Luis Salgado

He's been mine and my sons doctor our whole lives!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I will admit he is usually very behind, this is because he is in such high demand. Every single visit I've had with him is comfortable and he always makes sure the problem is solved. AMAZING doctor I have been seein for 18 years. His retirement will be a sad day.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Pleasant but in a pushy way. Does not wat to sit and discuss complex topics. In and out very fast.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

He is the best!! Very compassionate and caring.. He calls back when I call to talk to him and Sharon is the BEST!!! I always call ahead to see if he is running behind which is great and I love the bright and early appointments!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is the best doctor! He has been our family doctor for as long as I can remember. Now he also sees my husband and children. Yes, the wait time is terrible but he is very popular for a reason. He is knowledgeable, helpful and a very wonderful man. I will certainly miss him when he retires as I think he is irreplaceable...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Wait times are literally insane. Front office staff is in desperate need of a vacation or retirement. Patient favoritism is apparent when you watch your file literally being bumped bk.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My wife and I have been going to the doctor for over 40 years and is one of the best in the city. He has gone above and beyond for our family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Salgado for 20 years and have been very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

The best doctor I have ever gone to see. Very friendly, knowledgable and great to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Been going to see Dr Salgado since I was in my mom's belly - 30 yrs later - he is still the best doctor around

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015