Ratings for Dr. Wasim A. Haque

Highly upset with the treatment I’ve received and I haven’t even seen Dr. Haque yet. I confirmed my appointment 48 hours in advance as instructed with a Michelle. This same Michelle leaves me a message the following day that I needed to confirm my appointment or it will be canceled. Thinking this is an oversight, I call back but the office is closed for lunch and have to leave a message. I leave a message stating that I confirmed the appointment the day before. I receive another message from Michelle stating that my appointment has cancelled.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Haque is a wonderful doctor! He has been treating me for over 10 years. He is helpful and knowledgeable and spends as much time as I need. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

FRONT DESK STAFF ARE DEVILS!! FRONT DESK STAFF ARE HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Haque for many years and during this time I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. He is devoted to his practice and spends the time required to explain and recommend everything I need. His nurses and staff are friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Haque since 2005. He is knowledgable. professional and easy to talk to and work with. Also, all of his PAs that I have known over the years (many of whom, I presume, must have moved on to their own practices) reflected his 5 star treatment of me as a patient. Currently my PA at NTD&E is Tera Puckett and she is definately one of the best. I would certainly recommend Dr. Haque and North Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology to anyone with diabetes.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I've been with Dr. Haque over 10 years. I've had my ups & downs with my A1C & controlling my diabetes & weight. Last June 2016 was the reality kick I needed when I was maxed out on my medications & had no other alternative except gastric surgery. Dr. Haque & his PA, Terah Puckett, referred me to a Dietician/Nutritionist, Nancy Skodack, five months ago. Since then, I've lost 30.2 lbs, 4" off my waist and now on less medicine. I'm so happy & grateful they all helped me and never gave up on me! They are true professionals and really care about their patients. I've been a pretty stubborn one and always let work take over my life. I thankfully was able to quit my stressful job and focus on myself which is how I was able to begin exercising by doing the Leslie Sansone walking DVDs as recommended by Nancy. She put me on a 1500 calorie meal plan and this has proven to be successful. Dr. Haque modified and reduced some of the dosage of my medications and took me off others. I never thought I could do this, but with their help and support, I can!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I have a rare condition, and Dr Haque was able to diagnose me and put me on the right medications, and I have never felt better!! I have never waited longer than 5 minutes or so in their waiting room, and I love all the nurses and Tara the PA. This office has been very responsive to my needs, and I will never leave them!! I truly feel like Dr Haque has given me back my life!! Thank you to him and his Staff!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I been a patient of Dr. Haque for 14 yrs. He was able to get me on the right meds to control my A1C. He's always helped me with my concerns. I love Jessica his nurse!! I definitely recommend him. I never have to wait more then 10 min to be call back and to be seen.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

My first few visits with Dr. Haque were just ok. After a few months of him not being able to pin point the root cause of my illness he literally showed frustration with me for HIS lack of knowledge or answers. Soon after he started giving all my appointments to his PA, Tara I believe was her name. She was a complete joke, no knowledge of anything and always kept stepping out to consult the "REAL" doctor. His nurse, Jessica has no personality what so ever and is very rude. Some of the front office staff was amicable, but for the most part they were young and either on their phones or just goofing around. I personally don't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Haque is an excellent doctor. I have found him very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017