Ratings for Dr. Gilberto Gastell

Dr Gastell is the best doctor and great human being. He is a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Dr Castell takes his time with his patients. He’s caring and just looking and listening to my symptoms, knew exactly what was wrong If you don’t have the patience to wait for this outstanding doctor which is one in a million.. only fools will not wait for him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Very nasty staff called Maria seems like she just came off a boat from Cuba can’t even speak English correctly smh

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Allows staff members to just walk in while talking to a patient which is a HIPPA Violation

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

There is no Doctor at least in Hudson County knowledgable and diagnosing like him. love him he is always right!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Been coming here for years. Great doctor, the punctuality is the only part you'll have to worry about. Nevertheless, he doesn't take any chances with anything and checks you very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Excellent doctor!! take good care of patients, very dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

One of the best doctors in the Hudson County area. Young caring Knowledgeable does not beat around the bush. Both my parents and my son are his patients. Long waiting visits but very well worth it because he takes his time with you the way you want to be treated. Both my parents are over 80 years old. Nayris Martinez-Murga

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Gastell is an AMAZING physician. It is REMARKABLE how patient, knowledgeable and kind he is. I never feel rushed out and he takes all the time I need. If you can get an appointment (I heard he is not taking new patients), be prepared to wait, and wait and wait. If he was not completely worth the wait, I would outraged. Instead, I bring something to read and prepare myself to see the doctor. It is completely worth the wait. He is an amazing doctor and person! Everyone is my family now goes to him. My mother in law has been seeing him for over 20 years and trusts no one else. I can now understand why. He is a country doctor in the heart of a very busy urban environment!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Gastell is a fantastic physician. He's kind, easy to talk to and doesn't rush you out like some others. He records everything on cassette so his notes are impeccable. He only recommends specialists he knows and trusts. The waiting room is always packed and I've waited hours to see him. The office staff has never been rude to me and process my perscription requests quickly so I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Gilberto Gastell's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med