Ratings for Dr. Gilberto Gastell

There is no Doctor at least in Hudson County knowledgable and diagnosing like him. love him he is always right!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Been coming here for years. Great doctor, the punctuality is the only part you'll have to worry about. Nevertheless, he doesn't take any chances with anything and checks you very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Excellent doctor!! take good care of patients, very dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

One of the best doctors in the Hudson County area. Young caring Knowledgeable does not beat around the bush. Both my parents and my son are his patients. Long waiting visits but very well worth it because he takes his time with you the way you want to be treated. Both my parents are over 80 years old. Nayris Martinez-Murga

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Gastell is an AMAZING physician. It is REMARKABLE how patient, knowledgeable and kind he is. I never feel rushed out and he takes all the time I need. If you can get an appointment (I heard he is not taking new patients), be prepared to wait, and wait and wait. If he was not completely worth the wait, I would outraged. Instead, I bring something to read and prepare myself to see the doctor. It is completely worth the wait. He is an amazing doctor and person! Everyone is my family now goes to him. My mother in law has been seeing him for over 20 years and trusts no one else. I can now understand why. He is a country doctor in the heart of a very busy urban environment!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Gastell is a fantastic physician. He's kind, easy to talk to and doesn't rush you out like some others. He records everything on cassette so his notes are impeccable. He only recommends specialists he knows and trusts. The waiting room is always packed and I've waited hours to see him. The office staff has never been rude to me and process my perscription requests quickly so I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

He is the best, but the wait is absurd. The staff is rude, except for his daughter. However, once he walks into the examination room, you forget about all the wait because he is amazing. He makes you feel like family. I sometimes even forget all the things I have to discuss with him! I write them down and go down the list. He listen, he explains everything and he jokes with you to make you feel better. In fact, he could have been a professional comic. He has a brilliant, photographic memory and explains all of the jargon in regular terms. Awesome doctor and a Yankee Fan -- always a plus! :-)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Look for a great doctor in the Hudson County area, well this is the man to see he is the best. One this is that you will have to wait Sorry, but it is well worth it. Please bypass the rudeness of his receptionist and front office people. He has about to other doctors working him which is great because it make the flow go by faster, but dont be surpised to see people waiting for hours to see him(Very loyal people) He is the BEST of the BEST

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Gilberto Gastell's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=42865'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014