Ratings for Dr. Todd H. Sykora

very helpful listens to his patients, and explains everything in detail if you ask. Everybody I ask says he is wonderful, and having him as my family practice doctor he is very professional, curious, and besides odvious delays on the medical side one of the best doctors ive ever had. He even went out of his way to fill out paperwork that other doctors should have and didnt complain. Very easy to get along with, and is willing to take the time to make shure you get the treatment you need. If he happens to read this I give him a big THANK YOU, for all the help he has givin me and not wasted my time with running though the hoops trying to get a simple diagnosis. And you can talk to him about anything and he will make sure you dont feel lost or demeaned like the normal doctors that say "its all in your head" Thank you Dr Sykora for being such a good doctor and guy.He has helped me get what I needed when other doctors just wrote me off as another number in there list.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I just love Dr. Sykora. He's fairly new to the Allina Clinic in Faribault. Before him, I had skipped around some trying to find a doctor I trusted and felt listened to me. Dr. Sykora is a very nice young doctor who has a fresh point of view compared to some older docs. I would highly recommend him to anyone no matter their age or gender.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Todd H. Sykora's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Faribault, MN