Ratings for Dr. Lynn B. Crosby

Dr. crosby was my family physician for 20 years. I miss her so much I could cry. she is beautiful inside and out. Plus she is the best Doctor ever. She was always there for me, believed me even when it took 4 years to find out my true diagnosis. She had sent me to every specialist at least once! Some twice and one specialist three times,which finally resulted in my diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. crosby always treated me with respect, warmth, compassion, humour and made me feel that I was cared about as she was also taking care of my medical needs.yes, I did have to wait a while to get in to see her but when I was there I was her only concern no matter what was going on in her life or how fully booked she was. everyone received that level of care and so at times we had to wait a bit. most Dr.'s today don't know who you are, what your conditions are, and allow you to see them 1 problem per visit. so, there's your choice. note: everyone had to make a separate appt. to get a flu sas that was given by the nurse.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Crosby was my doctor for over 18 years. In that time she provided excellent care. I miss her already and wish her every joy in retirement. Now, if I could only find a new doctor... Doreen MacNeil

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

After 25 years, she is retiring. We have lost one of the best Diagnosticians around. I cannot find a new doctor but I cannot begrudge her happiness in her life. She was there for me too many times, good and bad. I owe my life to her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Crosby and am really worried about finding a doctor half as good as her now that she is retiring. She had my daughter in to see a cardiologist the next day when she thought something was wrong - seems to have a lot of great connections. She and all of the staff at her office will be truly missed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Crosby for over 15 years and find her excellent. I find her very personable and efficient, she never hesitates to answer my questions and contribute her opinion when it is asked for but leaves the final decision to me. I am very sorry she is retiring as her skills and personality will be greatly missed. Doctors are people too and some of the negative comments could be caused from a personality conflict, I truly can't imagine Dr. Crosby not going the extra mile for anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

usually runs late, good doctor but doesn't spend enough time with you. couldn't get a flu shot without booking a separate appointment

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Just had the kids in for their annuals and she was as awesome as ever. She's been my doc for almost 20 years and we thank God for her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I love her - after 15 years of not so great doctors in this city , Dr. Crosby is a god -send. She asks lots of questions takes lots of notes and has a good sense of humour. I feel well taken care of by her and lucky to have her as my MD.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I find the comments about Lynn not diagnosing a husband's thyroid disorder very odd. I also had a thyroid condition and pestered my previous doctor to find out what was wrong. Weeks went by and she kept brushing it off. Finally, she moved away and I was forced to find a new doctor. Luckily for me I found Lynn and within five minutes of my first visit after telling her my symptoms she was writing me a requisition to have my thyroid checked. And that was years ago. She said her mom suffered from it and she was very aware of it because of that. So I find the fact that she ignored your husband's condition very odd. I have always found Lynn very perceptive and a great listener.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Always had to wait over an hour to get in to see her. I went for birth control one day and she perscribed the morning after pill as a birth control method...who does that?

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007