Ratings for Dr. Barbara E. Kucewicz Kopyta

Excellent doctor!! Extremely knowledge, helpful and highly responsive, warm. Would recommend to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Kopyta is my family doctor. I have been with her for over 10 years now and I think she is an excellent doctor! Her staff are all great! The entire office is friendly, professional, and always helpful! I would reccommend her to any of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Was very glad i had found her several years ago, when the dr. i was using had to leave his practice. She was always very helpful and always there for me. The last few years i don't know what has happened. I feel rushed when i am there. Feel like what i am trying to talk to her about is not important. Feel like i am on a production line. You know get them in, get them out.. She is on vacation alot.. Which i think she should send out letters to patients so if they need refills then they can get them before she leaves. My son needed a refill and he called in to get it and was told to go to a walk in. He didn't have the money to do that and then have a prescription filled.. Very unprofessional to me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009