Ratings for Dr. Donna Slobodzian

She is condescending and rude. She made me feel stupid for not knowing why my son was sick (I am not a Dr, that's why I was there). She insinuated that I have no common sense and was no help at all. We will not be going back to her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

The staff at this clinic seem nice but this is a Dr. I will never see again. Went to her for several years will I struggled with an illness . I never recovered until I switched Drs. She is condeceeding, rude and is very hot and cold. I had days where she was nice and other days I left in tears feelings like the most horrible person on earth. i think if she personally likes you she treats you like gold, but if for whatever reason your personality doesn't click with hers.... Watch out!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Donna has been my doctor for 22 years. I was 27 and expecting my first child and she was sharing an office with her dad. She has always listened well, been thorough, diagnosed and treated any issues with great care. She makes sure you understand completely and is quick to send to a specialist if needed. She makes me feel very comfortable to discuss even the awkward issues. She very obviously cares about her patients. I feel privileged to have her as my doctor all these years.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

She is very matter-of-fact, easy to talk to, and she can ask difficult questions in a very straightforward way. Her office runs smoothy and I haven't waited more than 10 minutes either in the waiting room or in a private room. I had a question she couldn't answer, and she called me later the same day with the answer. I like her. The negative comments surprise me. She is brusque and doesn't waste time, and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I too will never see this doctor. Not even if I'm literally dying. We see a different doctor in the same office, and she was not able to see us one day. At the time, my daughter was 11 months old, and had a fever of 103.6 for 5 days. On the 5th day, she broke out in a rash. It was then we took her to the dr, and was unfortunately put with Dr.S. My husband and I chose not to vaccinate either of our daughters, and this "dr" came in and tore a strip off me. The reason I was so taken back by this is bc our family dr has no problem with us not vaccinating. She told me my daughter probably has measles bc I didn't vaccinate her (which we all know vaccines don't protect people 100% anyway, so she still could contract the virus even if we DID vaccinate). It turns out she had roseola, which you can't vaccinate against anyway. I packed my child up and swore I will never see her again. It's been 3 years and I've yet to go back and see her. Terrible dr.; very rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I am extremely upset and will NEVER see Dr. Slobodzian again. Our family GP is in the same clinic and was unable to see our 18 month old son so we were scheduled with Dr. S for the second time in less than a year. She once again sent us home with a diagnosis of a 'viral infection' and to try an inhaler as it was probably asthma that was bothering him. She also said we should 'maximize' our doses of Tylenol and Advil every two hours to bring down his fever. At 10:30 pm when his fever had yet to break (104.9) we ended up in the Peds Emerg at RUH. The wonderful Pediatrician on call immediately ordered an x-ray and a diagnosis of pneumonia was made, antibiotics were prescribed and the CORRECT dosage of Advil/Tylenol was figured out based on his weight. Apparently Donna failed to mention that medication is based on kg - not exactly what the bottles read. I will NEVER see this Dr. again. Extremely disappointed and upset mother.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Slobodzian is a doctor not open to alternative health practices. She is old fashioned in her approaches to treatment and does not like to be questioned about her diagnosis. It is probably in the last 7 years that I have gone to her with the same symptoms and have had no relief or suggestions to improve my health. She phoned me at home with results to some tests I had (I was away when she phoned and she left the results on my answering machine) When I phoned her back, she gave me completely different results and then said the lab didn't do the tests she requested.She sent me for the same tests again, I had to phone her to remind her send in the lab req, as they hadn't recieved it. She phoned me the next day without all the results in. I asked her about certain results and she said didn't have them. But maybe I should Dr.locally as she has so many patients from North Battleford and she can't be calling all her patients with results??She is very scatter brained and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. S has been my doctor for over 5 years and she was great. She took my health concerns seriously and always helped me to feel better. I really trusted her. However, I recently developed a health problem that showed me a completely different side of her. It was truly a "Jekyll and Hyde" transformation. She dismissed my initial health complaint, which in retrospect could have been easily treated with antibiotics. Things got much worse and she said she would refer me to a specialist, but a month later I found out she had not. During this time I suffered a terrible amount of pain and I couldn’t sleep, let alone work. My last visit to her was incredibly unpleasant. She was rude and dismissive, and said she didn’t have any more time for me. I left her office in tears. I now have a chronic problem that affects all aspects of my life. I wonder if this could have been prevented by a timely course of antibiotics or faster access to a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

i have seen donna since i can remember and b4 her i seen her father,,i love donna she is a wonderful doctor,,i am very open and blunt with her and feel most comfortable with her,,she doesnt make me feel awkward or wierd ever,,,she delivered my son and i have no complaints at all,she is caring and knowledgable and prfessional and does a fantastic job,,those of u being negative 2wards her,hey we all have r bad days right!!!! anyway i give her thumbs up shes the best xoxox J Ritzand

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I went to see her while she was a walk in clinic doctor at my normal clinic. I was trying to consult with her about some birth control options and confided to her that I was not sexually active but thinking about it. She told me that if I didn't want to be pregnant, that I'd better abstain b/c condoms and birth control pills are not safe proof. She was totally condescending, rude and I never felt more alone. She left without prescribing me anything. And I left feeling humiliated. Thanks for nothing. She shouldn't be practicing.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010