Ratings for Dr. David Marcassa

Always listens first. Treats patients as people, remembers details about their lives so there is no possibility of "white coat syndrome". Avoids prescribing drugs if possible and works closely with my other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

He is a great Doctor who has always helped with all sorts of problems. He pays attention to medical needs and finds a fix for them. Never had a problem or second guess his opinion in the 15 plus years I have had him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

4 stars for the staff. the front desk girls are the best part of the visit. dr.marcassa has never properly solved any medical issues i've brought to him. he's been our long time family doctor for years so ive continued to go to his office seeing nurses and other dr's, but theres been times ive willingly waited in emerg rather then seeing him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Marcassa is a long time family doctor and a wonderful one at that. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything and do not feel judged. He is patient and understanding, no problem too small to talk about. I am happy that he is willing to explore alternatives to medicine before prescribing and is supportive in doing so- understanding that lifestyle plays a key role first. Amazing support staff, particularly the medical secretary. They are respectful of your appointment times and rarely late. Couldn't say enough good things, and feeling blessed to have such a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My experience with Dr. Marcassa has largely been positive. He is an engaged doctor who respects his patient's opinions (even if it does feel like sometimes he is not totally listening to you). Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for his receptionist. She is rude, always rushing you to get off the phone, and extremely unhelpful. It would serve his practice well to give her some basic training in communication skills and appropriate practice management, or to hire someone who does.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Marcassa, is in my opinion, a rare doctor who listens to what you feel is important to your well being. He is open to new discoveries that the information highway is offering. He is a doctor that recognizes that other options to pharmaceutical treatments may be a consideration to a patients healing, He does not, in my experience, want his patients to be on a prescription drug for any longer than absolutely necessary. Over all. a down to earth guy! I am very happy to have him as my Doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I have been a patient for many years of Dr. Marcassa. I think he is an amazing and caring Dr. I am very happy that he is my physician !!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Over the past seven years I've grown to appreciate Dr. Marcassa immensely. He has always been exceedingly professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for a second.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr.Marcassa has reasonable bedside manner but rushes through the appointment. He does not always treat me as an equal even though we are partners in my health. He does not treat other health care workers with respect, and has been abrupt and impolite to my pharmacy when they should be working together for my health.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Marcassa is amazing. He has been my doctor for years and I adore him. He is always professional,funny and most of all he listens. He is caring and compassionate. His secretary Nezia is wonderful. I would highly recommend him him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012