Ratings for Dr. Ying Lin

I have been a patient for over 5 years. Dr Lin is very professional, investigates my health issues thoroughly, and follows up with a phone call!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Lin has been my doctor for 12 years. She always takes me right away and treats me with care and respect. She calls me personally with results of tests. I really feel like she is invested in my health.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Lin for almost 10 years and have always found her to be extremely professional and attentive. She has always been interested in my health and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

My experience with Dr. Lin is right in line with the other's that rated her. She doesn't look at you or listen when you speak to her. She is very dismissive and seems to not want to deal with anything that isn't your average ailment. She has actually said to me, when I had an unusual symptom, "no one has that!" and walked out of the room. She is very quick to walk out of the examining room and on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I went there for a physical she didn't even check my throat or ears. I had a problem she had some tests ran & gave up. found out (not through her) that i had cancer. not once came to the hospital to see me or even call to see how I was doing. I got another Dr. real quick She is not a caring Dr at all!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

I needed a doctor in the area who took my insurance and Dr. Lin did. I called and got an appt that day. I don't think Dr.Lin listened to me once. I repeated myself several times as I wanted to make sure she heard me, and she made a remark that she 'is not deaf, i heard you'. I went for a simple physical and had some very general questions which she clearly did not want to take the time to answer. I was very upset. After I paid my co-pay on the way out, Dr.Lin right in front of me, told the secretary that I might want to try another doctor, she couldn't treat me. Maybe she doesn't like men? Unprofessional, abrubt, unhappy woman.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

What an incredibly unproffessional and rude doctor. I visited this woman once and she didn't really listen to me, and kept interrupting me when speaking. Thinking perhaps she was just a bit different I kept giving her a chance, and re-visited 2 more times....only to find this woman is completely incompetent and runs a horrible office. She never gave a straight answer and ignored everything i said. MUST mention the fact that the office manager/secretary is outlandishly rude and obnoxious. In general it is quite a shame this practice is in the habit of being rude, unprofessional and ignorant. Save yourself the time, money and hassle of a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

I've gone for a few visits. She is rather rude and abrupt. In general she acted like she severely dislikes her job and considers it a waste of her time to see me or listen to me. She seems like an angry person. I put up with it for a while but now I'm making the effort to find a decent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Ying Lin's Credentials

• Peking Union/Capitol Med Coll, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1996)