Ratings for Dr. Robert Walker

During my first visit he promised he could help with my ongoing illness. He said he would persevere until he found something to help me. Then he scheduled me for a procedure. After the procedure I asked him what he was going to recommend, he said nothing just keep dong what your doing! He lost all interest one the procedure was done. When I called him for biopsy results, he spent (no exaggeration) 10 seconds on the phone! USELESS!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Very professional and thorough and figured out my unusual illness. Great bedside manner

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have been going to him for almost a year now, and I love him. He's saved my life. He is an AMAZING doctor, very thorough, and actually care's about his patients. His nurses are just as amazing, and answer any questions you may have. They have been so good to me, and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. I HIGHLY recommend him. You will love him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Was referred to Dr. Walker by a close friend and healthcare pro who had favorable experience via two patients over several years. The Dr.'s office, staff, and procedure rooms at Crystal Run Med Center are first class. I had a large duodenal ulcer (caused by H. Pylori), which he treated with a mix of antibiotics. The ulcer was completely gone three months later. He performed three operating room camera procedures , which were competely pain-free. He explained things thoroughly, answered my questions, and checked to be sure I understood my condition and treatment plan. He and his staff were friendly and seemed seemed sincerely interested in my well-being.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Hardly discussed anything until he did a colonoscopy. Then he wants to prescribe the same drugs that he was told failed me previously. He is very impressed with himself. A complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Robert Walker's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

Sask Health