Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Austin

NEVER see this provider!! Do not let Dr. Kimberlee Austin in the care of yourself or your new born baby! She is way to quick and careless!! Very dangerous!!! Please please please take my advice!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Austin answered all my questions thoroughly and respectfully. She is very professional and knowledgeable while being kind and caring regarding my health. I've delivered 2 babies with Women's Care Source and have received excellent care taking some of the worry and an anxiety away.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Terrible experience...don't go here when you are pregnant! The whole practice is a bait and switch operation. Bait is Dr. Austin (or Feltz) who seems warm and caring during annuals or beginning of pregnancy. Once pregnancy is further along you are shoved off on TERRIBLE partners (especially Farrante) who are insensitive, inappropriate and borderline abusive. By the time you figure out how horrible they are, you beg to see Austin and are given a runaround about her schedule. Delivery day somehow almost ALWAYS involves the worst Doc of all....Ferrante. Somehow he's on-call more than anyone else in the practice. Out of 3 friends who went there for Austin, she delivered 0 of our babies. Ferrante....yep, delivered all. Who saying he doesn't have good bedside manner is putting it WAY too mildly, Save yourself (and your partner) an emotional roller coaster ride during the time in your life you are most vulnerable and need the best care. High turnover on nursing staff. Front desk women are opposite extremes between both offices. Denville front office staff is rude and unwelcoming.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

As always, Women's Care Source was speedy and very accomidating. I was telling Dr. Austin she is the hardest women to book an appointment with, but it is well worth the three month wait!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

The staffs are all very friendly and efficient. Clean facility and easy to get to location.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc! Love the doc!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

The staff was not helpful or caring. Dr. Austin never called me back with my results, and after numerous calls to the office, I was able to speak with her, in which she stated I may have an ovary issue. Dr. Austin never recommended next steps, or follow up.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I was not happy AT ALL with her staff - very unprofessional. The girls answering the phones are so rude and the lady at the front desk basically rushed me as well as the medical assistant. Then once the Dr came in she sat down talked to me for maybe 5 min. and she was done. I didn't feel like anyone really took time to talk to me. Then I called to ask the Dr a question regarding my birth control pill, I left several messages and its been 3 weeks. I still haven't heard back from anyone. NEVER GOING BACK THERE!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Staff was very nice. Dr Austin was on time and very easy to talk to. Love that after the exam you go into her office to discuss any questions or concers, instead of sitting in a paper gown cold and half naked.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Her staff was extremely rushed almost breathless getting my information and setting me up in the exam room. She came in and rushed her exame. Answered my questions as briefly and as quickly as possible. I felt uncomfortable asking follow up questions. She spent about five or ten minutes with me and moved on to the next patient. I doubt she remembers my visit.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Kimberlee Austin's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1999)

Coresource