You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greer E. Noonburg

If you want to wait months for the staff and scheduling system to work he's probably ok. Two office visits - the first over 1.5 hours, the second was a no show. Find some one who cares about patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Try talking on the phone to a nurse, office staff or anyone. They DO NOT RETURN CALLS or answer the phone. I am 71 years onld and this is the worst office staff..

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

His ortho work was fine. Incision was strangulated. Nurse didn't call back (I called for 2 days). Finally went to office and announced no one will call me back and my incision is open and now black. 2nd surgery. Left sutures in extra long due to "poor healing last time". It then infected. Off to the wound care center I go, but they wanted direction from him and he thought they should fix the wound. I wound up going for 2nd opinion who immediately opened and drained surgical wound. Then off to infectious disease. Once surgery is done, pray you don't have complications.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Did surgery on both knees. Excellent outcome. Great surgeon with a terrific staff!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I really like Dr Noonburg who performed rotator cuff surgery on me last year. My only problem is the support staff. His nurse does not return calls or refill prescriptions in a timely manner. Have to call 5 days before RX is needed and many reminder calls when the pharmacy confirms that they haven't heard from his office. You can only leave a message for the nurse. She rarely returns calls to answer questions or confirm prescription orders. I've used another Dr in this practice for knee surgery and his nurse is very efficient. The difference is evident in the service given to patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. noonburg seems to be a good doc, but the nurse he has is horrible. I have been trying to get a couple questions answered about my surgery for 3 weeks now and still no call back or answers. I have even called the head nurse with no luck. Piss poor staffing and management. Why would anyone want to use them? If you had any questions or concerns after your surgery, you would be screwed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Noonburg is the best! He treated me for a broken leg and performed my daughters foot surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Noonburg diagnosed and surgically corrected my sons torn labrum recently. We both could not be happier with both the professional treatment as well as the outstanding surgical skill of Dr. Noonburg. I have recommended him to several people and was stopped at the hospital following the surgery by someone who watched how he personally answered our questions post op and was impressed by his bed side manner and professionalism. I will continue to highly recommend Dr. Noonburg.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I had damage to my right shoulder a displaced Type 2 Slap tear, biceps tendon tear,moderate glenohumeral OA and Anterior labral fraying. I also had a Subacromial spur and Rotator cuff fraying.Dr Noonburg was very clear with me on the operation I would need. The operation went well. I'm happy Dr Noonburg gave me a block it helped with the pain and the Physical Therapy. Dr Noonburg is very professional and answered all of my questions. His PA who was also also very professional. I did spend time in the waiting room for appointments,but his professional care of me was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

On March 2 2011, Dr Noonburg done a total knee revision on my right knee. I have be fighting a bad infection for a year before I found Dr. Noonburg. Now my knee is doing wonderful and progressing with the passing of each day. I am really thankful that I found Dr. Noonburg. If it was not for his caring services it is quite possible that I could have lost my leg. He is not only a great Doctor but and man of great compassion. With his services and my lord I am doing much better. He has also treated my son in the past and my son thinks there is no one like Dr. Noonburg. Thank you for taking the time to read the above. Blondean and Craig Newman

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Greer E. Noonburg's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want to wait months for the staff and scheduling system to work he's probably ok. Two office visits - the first over 1.5 hours, the second was a no show..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Try talking on the phone to a nurse, office staff or anyone. They DO NOT RETURN CALLS or answer the phone. I am 71 years onld and this is the worst office sta..."

October 31, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=428358'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014