Ratings for Dr. Greer E. Noonburg

Have used Dr Noonburg for most of my all of my orthopedic needs in the Savannah, Ga area, and have no complaints. He has done a TKR on my left knee, and Carpal Tunnel Release on both hands. Excellent physician, and great personality.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have been a runner all my life, surgery and diagnosis stopped all of that. After seeing Dr Noonburg, he quickly diagnosed me, used conservative treatment, and so far I've been able to return to short runs and workouts in the gym. Couldn't me more pleased!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Noonburg.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Noonburg is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He only operates after exhausting all other remedies. He is worth the wait! He takes the time to answer your questions and explains his treatment methodology

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Noonburg is a wonderful doctor. Takes his time with patients and his nurse (Mandy) is very compassionate and very efficient

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

If you want to wait months for the staff and scheduling system to work he's probably ok. Two office visits - the first over 1.5 hours, the second was a no show. Find some one who cares about patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Try talking on the phone to a nurse, office staff or anyone. They DO NOT RETURN CALLS or answer the phone. I am 71 years onld and this is the worst office staff..

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

His ortho work was fine. Incision was strangulated. Nurse didn't call back (I called for 2 days). Finally went to office and announced no one will call me back and my incision is open and now black. 2nd surgery. Left sutures in extra long due to "poor healing last time". It then infected. Off to the wound care center I go, but they wanted direction from him and he thought they should fix the wound. I wound up going for 2nd opinion who immediately opened and drained surgical wound. Then off to infectious disease. Once surgery is done, pray you don't have complications.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Did surgery on both knees. Excellent outcome. Great surgeon with a terrific staff!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I really like Dr Noonburg who performed rotator cuff surgery on me last year. My only problem is the support staff. His nurse does not return calls or refill prescriptions in a timely manner. Have to call 5 days before RX is needed and many reminder calls when the pharmacy confirms that they haven't heard from his office. You can only leave a message for the nurse. She rarely returns calls to answer questions or confirm prescription orders. I've used another Dr in this practice for knee surgery and his nurse is very efficient. The difference is evident in the service given to patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Greer E. Noonburg's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1992)