You may also like

I only wish he would take on my husband as a patient....I think Dr Brennan is open, approachable and always smiling and happy....he is very serious when it comes to your ailments...and very concerned...a great balance.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Brennan's for over 20 years as are my family members.He is compassionate, caring, and never guesses at a diagnosis.He will always refer if the least bit unsure.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new family physician unfortunately, he is not accepting new patients at this time.The office staff are always helpful, polite, and personable.A great team of professionals!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

You add his sense of humour to his knowledge and you have yourself a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

My wife and I have been going to Dr Brennan for years and now travel 1 1/2 hours to see him as he is the most down to earth, understandin and helpful doctor we have ever seen. He is concerned with your health and will, gently, make recommendations to your lifestyle to facilitate your jealth.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

He is the best. I have had him as a doctor for many years. My parents and son also have him as their family doctor and he gives everyone the best care possible. We trust him completely!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Brennan is my doctor and also my husband's doctor. He is, by far, the best family doctor we have ever had and we are in our later 60's. We are blessed to have him - he listens, you never feel like you are being pushed out the door and he refers you to another health professional if he feels it is necessary. THANK YOU Dr. Brennan - you are the best!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Excellent in all areas of care for both my wife and myself , great listener

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Peter Brennan is absolutely amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful. Anyone who has him for a doctor should be thankful!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

We travel 45+ mins to see Dr Brennan. I wish every health care provider was like Dr Brennan......My whole family has been seeing him for 16+ years. I wish I could share him with every one I know but feel extremley lucky that he is our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Peter Brennan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I only wish he would take on my husband as a patient....I think Dr Brennan is open, approachable and always smiling and happy....he is very serious when it come..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been over 20 years with this incredible doctor. He is smart, caring and funny. He always refers to just the right specialists."

September 15, 2015