Ratings for Dr. Peter Brennan

I miss him. He retired in Nov 2018. Irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Cares about his patients and makes an effort to remember them. Examines you closely unlike many walk in clinic doctors.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Good fortunes and enjoy your retirement Peter . Excellent Doctor impossible to replace. Thanks SD Patterson

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Brennan has been my family physician since the beginning. I will certainly miss him and it will be hard to replace such a caring doctor. I have been through a lot in my 63 years and he has been there with understanding, kindness, and compassion to myself and children. I really wish he would stay but totally understand the need for change. Good Luck with whatever the future holds Dr. Brennan.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Doctor Peter Brennan has been my doctor for years he is very good at what he does I have been very happy to have him looking after my health. Please don't retire I am truly going to miss you and no other doctor can replace you

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Love Dr.Brennan he was my families doctor for over 20 years. So sad to see him leave going to be so hard to find a doc like him or any doctor for that fact come on nova scotia gov. Be her for your people

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Brennan is excellent. The confidence he creates with his knowledge as a GP provides great comfort. He is thorough and consistent in his approach which builds great trust. . He is patient and compassionate and treats me as an individual, not just a "patient". He has a warm personality that is welcoming and puts you at ease. He is a great asset to the profession.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Brennan has been our Dr for 20 years, since my son was 2. We were with a Dr whom we loved but they moved away. I didn't think we'd be lucky enough to find another Dr who cares about their patients. Dr Brennan is caring and easy to talk to. I'm so lucky and grateful to have him looking after my family.💞 Thank you Dr Brennan and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I only wish he would take on my husband as a patient....I think Dr Brennan is open, approachable and always smiling and happy....he is very serious when it comes to your ailments...and very concerned...a great balance.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

It has been over 20 years with this incredible doctor. He is smart, caring and funny. He always refers to just the right specialists.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015