Ratings for Dr. Duc H. Nguyen

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for over 10 years and though we have moved to Vancouver and have a hospital/clinic less than a mile from us where he could go, he refuses! Dr. Nguyen has a sense of humor that he appreciates and he always treats my husband with patience and respect. He shows real concern and always goes the extra mile if it is unclear what is going on. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Initially I didn't feel connected to Dr. Nguyen as a person, though I felt confident in his abilities as a doctor. However, when my health situation suddenly became very complicated, Dr. Nguyen was a star. He went above and beyond when it came to tracking down causes and accessing treatment. When my direct care was turned over to specialists, he remained involved and concerned for me. Even now, a few years later, when I see a specialist about my condition, they still comment with admiration about Dr. Nguyen's level of care. I agree!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Nguyen. He's very personable, a quality that few doctors possess these days. Dr. Nguyen is also very thorough, patient, and carefully explains all of your treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Duc H. Nguyen's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2000)