Ratings for Dr. Will Johnston

Dr Johnston has been our GP for over 13 years. My wife and I were introduced to Dr Johnston by a co-worker when I found out my wife was pregnant for the first time. I knew after our first appointment that he was the Doctor for our new family. He is very friendly and very knowledgeable, and you get the feeling he cares for his patients. He listens carefully and will explain your situation once he has gathered enough information. We had Dr Johnston present for all three of our children's births and felt extremely well cared for. How he finds time to deliver babies while running a GP practice is unbelievable. Now the downside of having an excellent Doctor that listens carefully, is that the appointment usually lasts longer than the typical 10-minute visit. The extended Doctors visits are why you can wait up to an hour in the waiting room. To me, the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

You are very very lucky if you get to have Dr. Johnston as your doctor. Sometimes the wait is longer. However, for the care you receive, it is worth the wait. He truly cares about his patients and offers exceptional service.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Pretty good doctor. Unfortunately is always overbooked. Wait over an hour every visit. Was extremely disappointed last visit when I was talking to him he literally had one foot out the door as I was not finished talking to him ! I waited over an hour and couldn't get 2 minutes from him, sorry to inconvenience you sir.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

You sometimes spend a lot of time in the waiting room, but he is worth the wait. Kind, friendly, knowledgeable, thorough. I also like it that he mentors UBC med students and has a great teaching style with them

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr Johnston has been our family doctor for over 19 years. He is deeply caring, highly knowledgeable and fully approachable. My whole family has deep trust, respect and affection for him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

may the Lord Jesus Christ shine upon you many blessings dr. tahnk you for all the you have done.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

He has been our family doctor for 20 years science we moved to Vancouver from Toronto. He has incredible knowledge and is fun to talk to about anything in medicine or science. He attended the birth of my two youngest kids. Unfortunately he is being sued for an apparent malpractice during childbirth.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Awesome doctor and my family is really lucky to have him! He is great and takes care of his patients and that's why he usually is running late. Busy bee this one and a keeper too! I'm really grateful to know him and have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. J save my life and he is a pro life doctor. He is my doctor for 14 years. He open his office even it's Christmas eve to check my daughter . He even come to shelter ( where I live before) to check my daughter who's having an ashtma. He even fight /talk to abortion clinic to tell them to stop telling the young. He look after me even I don't have a medical coverage and he didn't charge me any penny when I was pregnant. My kids called him Super Doctor Jhonston. He is not a doctor he is a friend that you can ask for anything.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. J is very professional and good hearted. He's been our family doctor and my bff's for many years now. His very busy schedule is a testimony to his well loved personality. And his staff are great, as well! Thanks for all that you do for humanity! You are an angel!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015