Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Arbabi

Dr.Arbabi doesnt undetstand that for many women pregnancy is new for them; i cant ask her any questions without her making me feel stupid for asking them. She has a HORRIBLE bedside mannor! shes just plain rude most of the time!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Had the worst experience of my life. Ive never had a doctor be so rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Test results were suppose to take a week and after 2 weeks I started calling for them leaving messages once a week for over a month asking about the results, with no response until a month and a half after. Then after that I got a bill saying my insurance wouldnt pay. Billing had given me nothing but problems. Would not submit proper ICD-9 codes for ins. to pay it's part.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

This is the worst doctor ever!!! I'm 18 and not married and she treated me horrible and judged me because I'm younger. When I asked questions she got irritated because I am a first time parent and didn't know anything.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

I would never step foot in this office again. Extremely unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Arbabi is the best OBGYN, she dosent judge you and she is very caring.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Horrible! Worst Dr. I've ever expirenced! Since my expirence, I've heard nothing but absolute horror stories about this Dr.!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

she is an awesome person inside and out!!! she cares about her clients and is very helpul and understanding! i will never go to another O.B.G.Y.N!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008