Ratings for Dr. Paul Anderson

Explained surgery in great detail, very comfortable communication, fast action to relieve pain. Feel like I am the best of care, looking forward to my surgery without fears.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Excellent surgeon /bed manner and staff. Having him operate on my back has enabled me to continue walking, whereas without that surgery I would be in a wheel chair. He also operated on both my hips with excellent results . As far as I am concerned if someone is not happy with their result they most likely did not follow the recommended program.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

excellent care,knowledge, expertise unsurpassed,personality plus

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I saw this doctor after I broke my wrist. The bones had been set by another doctor and Dr. Anderson removed the cast in the Perth hospital clinic. He was rude and impatient. He pointed to an area where the bone hadn't set properly on an X-ray. When I asked him what he was pointing at, he said, "I don't have time to give you a medical degree." His manner was abrasive and he actually frightened me. I would never seek his medical attention again. When I saw another doctor, I found out that the bones had healed fine.

Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Anderson looked after me when I broke my foot and he was very helpful and pleasant, and a wonderful bedside manner. He also looked after my Mom with her back and my brother with his leg, so with this I asked him if he would help me with my back and he said that he would. I will be having back surgery at some point and I trust him with it as well. Janet his receptionist is pleasant and friendly and so is the rest of his staff

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Very capable, and very pleasant and easy to talk to. Walked me through every stage if my operation and recovery. His receptionist and nurses are also wonderful!!! Great experience!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Excellent social skills, excellent surgeon, excellent follow up..........just excellent!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Anderson is absolutely the best in his field, he is an amazing man who really cares about his patients! His secretary Janet is better than the best when it comes to running an office and has a heart of gold, and just like her boss, really cares about their patients! I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for over 20 years now with arthritis issues, have had many surgeries and cannot say enough about his wonderful care!! You are the best Dr. A.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I benefited from his post surgery cautions about motions of my back, but I could have benefited more with specific recommendations for rehabilitation. Dr. Anderson's complete knowledge translates into solid diagnosis and excellent surgical skill. He was clean, personable, unrushed, thorough and explained all aspects well.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I'm SO PLEASED. Dr. Anderson is going to fix my shoulder pain. Very impressed with him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015