Ratings for Dr. Kevin Orser

Our family doctor for twenty plus years. Dr. Orser and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Amazing staff, Excellent Dentist. No complaints what so ever dealing with this office!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Just top of the notch service and competency

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Fantastic Dentist and staff are all great. I have never felt like any of the staff were rude, as stated below. Always a helpful, friendly environment.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Amazing chair side manner. Always makes sure your at ease. Very gentle, kind and patient with small children. I`m glad he`s our family dentist. His assistant is very gentle as well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

One receptionist is great, the other not so much. No problem with dentist however. He is good and kind. Hygienist is a sweetie and so gentle.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Great dentist, too bad the staff are so rude! Never been spoken to so rudely in my life by a receptionist!Definitely will not be back or be referring others to experience that kind of abuse.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Always punctual, and listens and offers alternatives, when the cost is not affordable. He has been my Dentist for 12 years, and no complaints here... They also accommodated, me, when I needed work done, but could not pay all at once.. Great Doctor and exceptionally kind, and caring staff... Short notice in a tooth cracking apart, I was in that day, and he got me comfortable with temp work. He finished it off, in two days from then. They did not charge me for emergency either, just straight pricing.. They submit to my Insurance and I just pay difference, which really helps out the old pocket book! Thank you ALL at Dr. Orsers

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Orser and his staff are very welcoming as no one wants to go to the dentist. Your time is made as comfortable as possible. I would recommend any one to see this dentist absolutly NO complaints over my 20 some years with him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I find Orser very knowledgeable about the field, but sometimes i do find he can be rough. But, i have never had a terrible experience there, and he makes it that i don't mind going to the dentist...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010