Ratings for Dr. Kalaimani Subramanian

This doctor is the best doctor my child has ever had. She is very patient. Takes time to look at the child. Never in a rush, like other doctors, and most of all, very knowlefgeable! Beatrice

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I had seen this doctor when she was with Dr Neil Levy and thought her wonderful. We moved to her and went to ONE single appt. When a doctor writes the wrong name on her patients test Rx's and tests there is a problem. Really, why would I return? Then they set me up with a dermatologist for my sons poison ivy............come on you are just padding someone elses pockets sending a kid to a dermotologist for poison ivy! Maybe she needs to back off on the number of cases and pay more attention. We moved on to a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr.Kalai listen, spend time with us and very approachable. Her staffs are excellent and I certainly recommand to my friends

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

She is a sweet doctor, WONDERFUL staff but she seems to just be there to get the job done. My son went from birth to 2 years of age being denied any problem, and I brought it up to her. It was something that was obvious and I was told by the specialist that any professional should have recognized it as a red flag. Well it wasnt, and we were in the doctor the entire weekend of new years with my son having seizures every 3 hours. She's nice, but seems to lack knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Kalai is a very sweet woman, she's attentive and always seems to remember us, considering how many babies she see. She doesn't always return calls, and you have to wait aWHILE to see her once you get there, but she's helpful and her staff is very nice. Best you can get on Medicaid, for sure.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Kalaimani Subramanian's Credentials

• Stanley Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Richland Hills, TX