Ratings for Dr. Jamieson Clark

This doctor seems to be manic. Extremely impatient and rude. I was calm and trying to give him important information he needed to know about a complicated issue, but he would not listen and kept telling me to "stay on task". He was so short with me, and when I started tearing up, he stormed out of the room aggressively. He had no empathy and very bad professional conduct. He acted like every doctor I had ever seen was outdated and he was all-knowing. He prescribed me antibiotics for strep throat symptoms without doing any tests to be certain that was what I had, and just wanted to rush me out of his clinic. I have never had such a horrible experience with a doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

this guy should not be a doctor at all, he told me I insulted him when I was only trying to explain my issue, he is temperamental and rude. he walked out of the room two minutes after meeting me and I had waited to see him for four hours. as I pleaded with him to listen he told me that I could leave or be removed by security and police. I was polite and kind with him the whole time.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Jamais je n'ai rencontré un docteur aussi peu à l'écoute. Après 2 minutes, il m'interrompt, s'impatiente et me dit que c'est lui qui posera les questions. J'ai insisté pour lui dire que mon cas était un peu compliqué et que je devais lui donner de plus amples informations pour qu'il ait une bonne idée de mon cas. Il est sorti abruptement de la salle et m'a laissé là. J'étais sidérée, je n'avais jamais vécu ça de la part d'un médecin. Aucune empathie, aucune écoute. Tenez-vous loin. Essayez de voir un autre médecin, celui-ci est vraiment imprévisible.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Clark is a bit two faced. One minute he's the sweetest but then you make the mistake of asking one question he doesn't like then BAM- he whirls around and starts yelling. He told me never to question him because he was the doctor and therefore he was right. Excuse me Mr King of the world for speaking!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Quel excellent médecin. Il est tellement gentil qu'on pourrait penser que ce n'est pas normal! Je n'ai jamais rencontré un médecin aussi à l'écoute, drôle et sympathique. Une vraie perle!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

A doctor that is empathic, respectful and very caring. I will certainly go back to see them. The staff are wonderful, the receptionist posses a warm smile and has one excellent Asian (a filipina I think) who does physiotherapy , she is a competent and professional. I will recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Jamieson Clark is the best doctor I have seen in my life. Il était tellement sympathique et attentif que j'ai presque senti qu'il cachait quelque chose de mauvais, puisque ce n'est presque pas possible d'être aussi sympathique. Finalement, rien du tout de caché, son traitement suggéré m'a tout de suite guéri. Vraiment, un excellent être humain et si j'étais une femme je le marierais probablement.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Extremely nice and attentive. He listens and cares. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

En urgence j'ai rencontré ce médecin et j'ai été impressionnée par sa douceur et sa gentillesse. Affable, poli et respectueux il a rapidement pu établir un diagnostic et proposer un traitement. L'infirmière et la réceptionniste étaient charmantes et souriantes. Je suis sortie de la consultation, rassurée et heureuse d'avoir été aussi bien traitée. Merci.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Got to see him before the holidays at the Côte-des-Neiges clinics. To sum up the visit which was both for my daughter and myself, I walked out rumbling how much I LOVE this doc. He's polite, attentive, gorgeous and knowledgeable. Took the time to address my 13 year old like she was the boss of her. I like that! I wish he had a private clinic cause I'd make him my official Doc!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015