Ratings for Dr. Miriam Rasof

Prescribed the wrong blood pressure medicine. No follow-up care offered.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

you feel like your in the room with a friend:)she is great!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I'm very pleased with Dr. Rasof. She really seems to care about me as a person and takes the time to listen. I have a lot of trust in her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Rasoff is an excellent physician. She understands the value of listening and never ever dismisses an idea you bring in regarding your own condition. I have several rare conditions and disorders and she is always willing to help me get to the bottom of a new situation without compromising my existing care maintenance. She is the best doctor I have ever had, and I have been through MANY specialists in my 5 decades! I will always make a concerted effort to make certain she is available to me through my employer's insurance offerings.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Rasof is just superb. She is very attentive and smart. She is always willing to get to the bottom of things to find out what is ailing me so that she can help me get better.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Rasof is very caring and does not rush you. She is very knowledgable and concise. She truly cares about her patients. Her nurses are wonderful too. Everyone is very punctual and follow up is superb in her office.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Wonderful physician. Great bedside manner. Smart lady!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Great communicator. Dr. Rasof really listens and partners with the patient to find solutions. Warm personality. All-round good egg!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

What a blessing it has been to find Dr. Rasof. I could not ask for a better more professional doctor. She explains things in a way that I can understand, and takes the time to talk with me...she is the ebst!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Miriam Rasof's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northbrook, IL