Ratings for Dr. John R Gosling

Dr Gosling will spend as much time as you need with him. Very affible and caring.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Went to this office and was misdiagnosed several times asked for appt with the Dr. given run around by staff and could only see P.A. Billing is a nightmare and I was turned over to a collection agency over a bill that was submitted wrong. Took over 6 months for them to fix it!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Takes time to explain your problem answers all questions honesty Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

The last couple of heath concerns Dr. Gosling Told me that they weren't anything to worry about, the last time I had to have surgary (by another doctor) less than a week after Dr.Gosling told me that it wasn't a problem, His billing is a total nightmare, both of my insurance companys refused to pay because of his billing problems, and when I call his office to Inquire about my bill,what the nurse told what was on my chart didn't even match the reason I was there,

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY HEALTH FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND IT SEEMED LIKE NO ONE COULD HELP ME. I THEN DECIDED TO TALK TO DR GOSLING. HE WAS VERY HONEST WITH ME AND LET ME KNOW THE GOOD AND THE BAD WITH WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ME. I DON'T THINK THAT I COULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH MY PROBLEM WITH OUT HIS HONESTY. I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR HIM AND HIS STAFF FOR ALL OF THEIR HELP.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

DR GOSLING AND HIS STAFF ARE FRIENDLY AND PATIENT. IT IS SO REFRESHING TO BE TREATED SO WELL WITH PROFESSIONALISM. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR GOSLING.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

bad doctor. Doesn't listen very well. insists he is always right. When i went to him in pain he prescribed stuff that made me sick. and when i called his office to talk to him, i was given the run around by nurses, and it was very hard to hear from him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. John R Gosling's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI