Ratings for Dr. L. Deonarine

Dr. Dionarine is so wonderful! I feel very blessed to be able to have my children as her patients. You can tell that she is Genuine and loves her job. My children love her and we never feel rushed and she always has time for all of our concerns.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor! So lucky our girls are under her care!!! Always has time for her patients!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

We Love Dr. D - and are very luck to be under her care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

She is excellent, always there for us, highly recommend her, kids just love her and her top notch staff

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Deonarine was suggested to me by the nurses at the hospital when my daughter was born and I am so glad. I can always get in on short notice. She asks a lot of questions to make sure she has all the information. She refers to a specialist if she sees something that might need extra care. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't take chances.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

We were fortunate to have Dr. D. take us on, and our girls love going to see her. She is genuine, makes them feel at ease and is not 'over the top' sweet. I feel she is thorough and has always been willing to answer my questions and make recommendations that I trust. When I have had to make 'emergency' appointments for things like ear aches, her staff have been fantastic about fitting the girls in. Appointments are always on time, and I never feel like we are 'just a number'. I am truly grateful for Dr. D!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

She was my pediatrician when I was a kid and she is now both my kids Doctor! Very helpful and she knows what she's doing!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I have worked in the medical field fir 20 years and Dr Deonarine staff is the best.... They try and accomidate you as best as they can.... I have seen for first hand how some of the patients parents treat the staff and speed to them.... if you get attitude from someone it's usually because of the way your treating them... there should be a sign that ignorant and rude parents will not be tollarated..... Dr Deonarine is a very knowledgeable she has been a doctor for over 30+ years and know what she's talking about.... for all the parents who are better doctors and don't know how to treat people show transfer out and let people who appreciate her and her staff be patients. ...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Deonarine is a great physician. I think she is knowledgable and compassionate. I feel very comfortable speaking with her. It's unfortunate that one receptionist is ignorant and unprofessional. I work in the medical as well and would never speak to patients the way she does. Other than this one staff member our experience has been great!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Great doctor! Receptionists should maybe find a different employment. I work in the medical field and work think twice before ever talking to patients the way they do. Very unprofessional and ignorant.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015