Ratings for Dr. L. Deonarine

Dr. D has treated my children for almost 16 years. She is wonderful. I believe she genuinely looks out for her patients well being. Thanks Dr. D!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I feel like she doesn't listen, just goes by what she sees. Has been snappy and short with me to the point that I started bringing a witness with me. Talks down to you, and has made suggestions about food etc. Next visit ripped into me and told me she never said that. ( witness was there) seems to have no patience and hurrys through appointments. Used to be a lot better as she was my older kids doctor as well.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. Deonarine was excellent with my daughter. I first met her at St. Boniface Hospital shortly after my daughter was born and she offered to care for my daughter. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Shes a terrific Doctor. Always helpful and great with kids.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Deonarine is one of the best doctors in winnipeg. She is very easy t9 communicate to and We are very lucky she is our kids doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Dionarine is so wonderful! I feel very blessed to be able to have my children as her patients. You can tell that she is Genuine and loves her job. My children love her and we never feel rushed and she always has time for all of our concerns.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor! So lucky our girls are under her care!!! Always has time for her patients!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

We Love Dr. D - and are very luck to be under her care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

She is excellent, always there for us, highly recommend her, kids just love her and her top notch staff

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Deonarine was suggested to me by the nurses at the hospital when my daughter was born and I am so glad. I can always get in on short notice. She asks a lot of questions to make sure she has all the information. She refers to a specialist if she sees something that might need extra care. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't take chances.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017