Ratings for Dr. Brian Fernandes

Seriously a fabulous doctor with great knowledge and intent to actually help you! He takes the time to assess you and find out what is going on, I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I’m in the health care industry and have dealt with doctors throughout my career. I was told Dr. Fernandez was “excellent”. We had a medical concern with a family member and suggested she see him. After seeing the great progress she made after only a couple months later (no other physician was able to assist her as he did!), I have to whole heartedly agree, he is “excellent”. He was kind, asked very clear questions, took the time, was so very thorough, then he provided his patient with the next steps she needed to do, wrote it down for her so she would get it right, told her when he wanted to see her again. At the next appointment, he asked the questions to ensure she followed through, then provided her with the next steps. He made appropriate referrals in a timely manner, was generous with his time, caring and simply amazing. He made an incredible difference in her world. We can’t thank Dr. Fernandez enough. We’re very grateful for him and we're so pleased to have been introduced to him. He is our family's new family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Amazing attention to detail. Professional, expert, and a gentleman.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Best doctor Ive encountered. I gave up on my family doctor and my whole family sees h8m exclusively. Recently he has moved locations and is no longer in Millwoods. He is on 82 ave and approx 91 street

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I seriously love Dr. Fernandes, he is the best doctor I've ever had. I often go to his Mediclinic over my family doctor (also good) just because he is so kind and caring. One of the only doctors who details preventative measures for common ailments (for me, UTI's), and prescribes an antibiotic, just in case, but encourages you to take it only if his other suggested methods don't clear up the problem. Takes his time, and treats every concern as a valid concern. I never mind a long wait if it's for Fernandes.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He's been my family's doctor since 1982, and I will never find a doctor as good as him. Not quick to prescribe medicine, keeps up to date on Latest info and has the best contacts for specialists in edmonton. I wish him all the Best in the future and thank him for his decades of unappreciated service.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I have had nothing but great service and knowledgeable advice from this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Fernandes is very open minded when it comes to alternative therapies and will work with you to get the best results for you. He takes the time to explain anything you need explained. I have been going to his clinic since 1983 and would find it difficult to find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I love Dr. Fernandes. I have been going to his clinic for 27 years now. He is very thorough and will order tests to rule out anything. My dad went to see him when he was experiencing an odd pain around his abdomen. Dr. Fernandes prescribed him medication and told him if a rash appears, go to the emergency room because it could be shingles. Few days later, my dad gets the rash and we go to the hospital. The ER doctor was certain it was my dad's gallbladder until my dad lifted his shirt and showed him the rash and right away the doctor says, "You have shingles." We mentioned that our family doctor said it could be that before the rash had even appeared and when we told him Dr. Fernandes was our doctor, the ER doctor replied, "Ah yes. Fernandes. Very good doctor."

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Been with him over 25 years. Wait times are long 2-3 hours, this is a sign of a good doctor. To the People who complain about the wait time or one problem per visit, they are happy to transfer your files go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010