Ratings for Dr. Donald M. Knapke

Out standing Doctor would recommend. Him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Great Otho surgeon! Listens to the patient. This is coming from an experienced emergency room nurse.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor, fix my problem where 3 other doctors had no clue!!!! walking in hours after surery

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Very skilled takes time to explain everything, patient and caring demeanor

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Knapke performed a total hip replacement on my husband and had him walking with minimal pain within hours. We could not have asked for a better experience with Dr. Knapke, his staff and Beaumont Hospital. The entire experience has been so much beter than we anticipated. We give 5 stars to the Dr. and highly reccommend him for your orthopedic surgical needs.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr knapke answered all my concerns during my consultation for a right hip replacement. Surgery was great, only had a lot of pain ( as expected ) for the first 24 hours, but drugs took care of it. During the rest if recovery I did not take much pain meds, and was back to work in 8 weeks. Went back a year later for the left side, same results, only I was back to work in 6 weeks. Both hips pain free and my activity level is like I was 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I had total hip replacement 7 weeks ago. I am in horrible pain and can barely walk. Staff is very rude. When I finally saw the doc his response was, "I don't know what it is,". I was told to come back in a week. After repeated phone calls (they rarely return calls), I was told to see the PA this week. It's obvious to me that they've been paid and now view me as a nuisance. There are not that many things that can go wrong post-op with this surgery so I find it incredible he can't figure out what the problem is.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Staff takes away from this orthopaedic practice. I sat there and observed a lot in the few visits I was there. The girls all sit and gossip. I heard them laughing about a patients weight, and then about a few patients that called. I found that I could never reach this Dr by phone. I called six times and never received a return phone call. The one nurse Ruthie mocked me for the question I asked. I don't think it is professional that the Dr's wife works directly with him. She seemed very jealous and insistent with her views. This Dr is short tempered and he just did not take the time with me. It was impossible to get through the gateways of their phone system and their staff Never have I been treated so rudely,and dealt with a staff that was so uneducated, unprofessional, unkept, and treated the patients like they were cattle in a bar. I will never ever ever see Dr. Knapke again. I think the whole office staff needs a TOTAL OVERHAUL. Get rid of Anne and Ruthie!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

---OUTSTANDING,,,COMPASSIONATE AND SKILLED---HE LISTENS AND ADDRESSES ALL CONCERNS AND EXPLAINS THINGS IN TERMS THAT ARE UNDERSTANDABLE

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

chooses to NOT listen to his patients,blows you off when you have concerns

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Donald M. Knapke's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI