Ratings for Dr. Phillip D. Quintana

I have been a patient of Dr. Quintana's for 20 years. I know he has my best interests at heart. Being in the medical field, I also know he knows what he's talking about. Seeing him is like seeing a friend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I have been a patient of the practice for years. Dr Quintana has always been helpfull in every aspect of my care. I am usually able to get an appointment that day or early the next day. He full answers all my questions and makes sure I understand everything about my care and any medications before I leave the office. He is very kind and reassuring and warm.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Friendly and warm, knowledgable. LISTENS to you, responds, discusses your concerns. I received callback after lab results, he discussed the results and ramifications and treatment and when he wanted me back for further followup. Always genuinely concerned with patient and questions. As far as appointments, I always get in within 15 minutes of appt time which is unusual from what I hear. One or two of office staff aren't always nicest, but overall nothing but good service out of them. Highly recommended doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Phillip D. Quintana's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO