Ratings for Dr. Dominic J. Kiomento

acts like hes better then you and his favorite saying is question! question!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

This guy is a jerk in my opinion. I have fibromyalgia and have pain daily. I asked him for medication and he gave me lyrica. It made me extremely dizzy and I felt like someone other than myself when taking it. I told him that so he decides to put me on anti-depressants for pain. I asked him for a referral to a pain clinic since he refuses to give me anything that I know will help me with my condition and he apparently wrote something on my referral that the pain clinic didn't like because they told me he wrote something on there and that they wouldn't see me. So not only did he not help me at all he ruined my chances of getting any help from the pain clinic. It's not like I was just going in there and asking him to give me morphine or something. I know a few other people with this same condition and their doctors have them on so much medication it's unreal. Yet this guy seems to think that I don't need anything for it I guess???

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Dominic J. Kiomento's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cadillac, MI