Ratings for Dr. Jose R. Caballero

He always seems to be rushed. His staff are often rude. It is hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Always takes hours and never can talk to staff until late in the day.. Hard to get in be there as late as 7 pm

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I have been very pleased with Dr. Caballero. With my newborn he was extremely helpful with all my questions and concerns. With my Preschooler, he goes above and beyond to keep the children comfortable. The wait time for appointments is long, if you don't get 1st in the morning or 1st after lunch; however, good things take time! I feel the pros outweigh the cons. I have used other doctors in the area with a really short wait time, but had no where near the level of care as Dr. Caballero. The nursing staff is helpful and nice. They always help with anything you may need. I am very impressed with Dr. Caballero and his staff's dedication. When flu season comes around, I have frequently been in the office where sick children are still being seen close to 8:00 p.m. (when the office closes at 5:00 p.m.) I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Too little time with patients. Too hard to get in there, even with legitimate illness. Often rude in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

used this doctor from birth till i was about 17.. great guy!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

In my limited experience with using Dr. Caballero, I am pleased. He is great with my child and she is comfortable with him. He is pleasant and spends time talking to you to ensure that all is well. His waiting area has a "well baby room" which is nice. The office staff is great. The only drawback is the long waiting time. Try to be the first appointment of the day and it might not be such a long wait.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Jose R. Caballero's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anniston, AL