Ratings for Dr. Florin Rupa

I've had many doctors in my days and it does not come any better than Dr.Rupa. He has moved on to a different Country now and is missed greatly. Good Bless you Dr. Rupa.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Excelent doctor,approachable and deddicated.Calls home for follow ups ,on the ball all the time.I meet him in ER first time where he Dx me with Sarcoidosis.He was very helpful to accept me and my family in his practice.His office is run smooth and his staff is very attentive.Iheard that he sis going for a sabbatical -I and my family will miss you -Dr.Rupa

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I have been seeing this Dr. for 3 years now. I have many problems, I have ALWAYS found Dr. Rupa to be kind, compassionate, caring & not in a rush. He seems to know when you need the time to explain in your words. He always asks about my children & husband I give him 5 stars for his caring manner. I don't need a best friend here I need a good Dr. That is what I have

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

excelent clinic,staff very helpful.Dr Rupa takes time to listen even i have a long list of complaints.He is not pushing medication and he tries to find an agreement with the patient if he prescribes something.he is very helpful recomending life style changes.The nurse seems to be very experience too.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Rupa is my childs doctor. I have found him to be very thorough and knowledgeable. I don't believe him to be overly compassionate or have much of a bedside manner but as long as my child is getting the proper diagnosis and treatment, I will continue to see him. Thank you Dr Rupa.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I like this Dr. as he is very profesional and will refer you to the specialists for further examination when needed. I find him to be very thurough in his exams and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

This doctor is very helpful and respectful.He is very good with follow ups and quick referals.My children loves him.When I came with my chidren ,even for a minor problem ,he takes the time to chat with them about school and sports.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

First of all, Since I was 12 years old I have been suffering with Hypo/hyperthyroidisim. This doctor did NOT look back on my files to see all the issues and tests that have already been performed on me in the past by different doctors and told me that I had to go through all the tests again before he would refer me to a specialist. I fought with him to send me to someone who knew all about endocrinology because he thought treating the symptoms was better than discovering the problem. finally after he gave in and told me that he would send me, I waited 6 weeks with no sign of a specialist. I called to find out what was going on and the Nurse told me that he never refered me at all! also she said that she wasn't sure an endocrinologist could help me. she said she would call me back and she never did. I give this doctor a 0 for effort in helping me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

After moving to NB from MB I had trouble finding a family Dr. After seeing a horrible Dr, I found Dr. Rupa. He is the greatest! He is thorough, patient, kind and very willing to send you to specialists if necessary. I have serious heart disease and am so thankful to have a family physican like him!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

A very nice doctor. I am glad he was able to take on my daughter as a patient since doctors are very hard to find these day's.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007