Ratings for Dr. Peter T.C. Lee

He is rude, acts like he doesn't have time or care about why your there, he is always rattled and doesn't want to take the measures to do or look into things more.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I’ve had Dr.Lee for many years. He is professional, caring, and very knowledgeable. I never have to wait pass my app. He has gotten me through some rough times. I would never trade him for another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Peter Lee has been my doctor since childhood. He is always caring and attentive. His staff is friendly and accommodating. If for some reason Dr. Lee is running behind and you are late getting in for your appointment he apologizes profusely. The community is very lucky that he has chosen to make his home here.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He's very supportive of self advocacy. very willing to listen and pull in any type of support needed. He's thorough and proactive.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

He has been my family doctor since 1996, he is a great doctor, and very knowledgeable. Makes me feel comfortable that I can come to him with any issue.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Lee became my doctor in February 2017. At our first meeting, based on symptoms as I described them, he ordered bloodwork and a brain MRI. He had suspicions that were proven in that MRI, and I was diagnosed with MS in April. Since then, every question has been answered efficiently and with expertise, but most importantly, with compassion. His staff is wonderful and I would rate this entire team much higher than five out of five, if I could

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Excellent! Has been my fam doc for 25 years. Can not say a negative thing about him. Irreplaceable to my family. Greastest respect re his professionability and staff as well. Thank you Dr Lee and MJane and Cindy!!@@

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Our medical resources in Nova Scotia, and probably the rest of Canada, are seriously overtaxed by individuals who run to the doctor for every little sniffle they or their family encounter! Doctors are educated in Nova Scotia, remain for the duration they must -- following which they move on to larger centres, typically for the money, not because they want to be a part of any community. Dr. Lee has been loyal to this community, even through his own challenges, and most certainly to my family -- yes, he has even made house calls when necessary -- and has never denied a same day "emergency" appointment -- perhaps because his wonderful staff is well aware the request is being made out of necessity, not being a family that burdens the system! Our family is very grateful to Dr. Lee -- he is not perfect but I don't know of any individual in any profession who is! In my professional experience ((and no I am not employed within the medical community), mistakes are most often made because individuals fail to disclose accurate facts. Perhaps a quick glance in the mirror will provide you with the perfection you are looking for. My suggestion - move on to another GP. Mom always said "be careful what you wish for, you may be in for an unpleasant surprise!"

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This man has been my doctor since 1985, and my parents as well. Never had a problem. Never had disrespect. Caring and compassionate. AND he mad house calls to my parents when needed. He has had some serious health problems of his own. I have had a lot of doctors and most of them have asked me the same questions. They do not have time to go through every chart before every appointment.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Very disorganized and not at all knowledgable. I am not surprised about some of the negative comments on here. His office is dirty and a complete mess. I was referred to him for my newborn but I don't think he knows anything about babies. He asked if we were there to have her 2 month shot and she was only 4 weeks old. He never checks her thoroughly, not even in her ears or nose or mouth. Only weighed her and sent us on our way. When he did administer the vaccine he made my baby bruise and bleed. As well clear stuff started running down her leg which I think was the vaccine coming out! We did not have these problems when public health administered the shots. He didn't seem to care and didn't even give her band aides. He also told me to let the baby cry it out when she was only 4 weeks. I was very disappointed in Dr Lee. I refuse to see him for any medical concerns I have as I believe he is not a competent doctor. It's a shame that this town does not have very many choices when it comes to doctors. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016