Ratings for Dr. Anna A. Petrovich

I loved Dr Petrovich, I did not care for the staff at the front desk, as most of them are unprofessional. Unfortunately my insurance changed for a while and now she is not accepting new patients. Dr Petrovich always provided me with excellent care and answers to all my questions, wish I could go back to her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I like Dr. Petrovich. She has been very good with me and all my needs. She is very soft spoken, and has a good bed side manner. She always has an answer for all my questions. She has even called me at home to see how I am doing. I LIKE Dr. Anna Petrovich.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

She does not even know who I am when she walks in the room, knows nothing about my conditions that SHE has been treating me for. Everything is a struggle to get anything done even a prescription for constipation takes 2 weeks of consult first. She does not listen or pay attention, just wants to get rid of you. So, she sure got her wish with me! Terrible doctor!! Other staff, however is great!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Anna A. Petrovich's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carmichael, CA