Ratings for Dr. Peter Fraser

He is an idiot, likes to think he know more than the specialists ,wI'll not listen to reason

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I went to this doc a few times when Dr. O'Neill (then in Oromocto) was away. Both of these docs were fantastic -- the best ever! Yes, patients had to wait a long time to see them but that's because these docs treated them like people rather than something that had to be timed. The wait was always well worth it as they were not at all like most doctors. They were very personable people who actually "cared" about their patients and wanted to know everything about them. I live in Calgary now but these docs were so dedicated that I also admired their wives for sparing them for other people for so long. As a team they were also mischievous sometimes and both also had a fantastic sense of humour. Golly I miss them! Will never find doctors like that again. Oh, and by the way, if you're ever near a piano, convince him to play it! He's a fantastic piano player as well. Both docs are certainly gifted!"

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very compassionate man, always interested in what you say.Smart and funny.Always has very interesting stories to tell.Such a caring man

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Fraser has been my doctor since I was 9 years old. I am now 44. I shudder at the thought of him retiring. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Peter Fraser was my doctor from the age of 13 to 36; still treats both of my parents. Excellent bedside manner and superior medical knowledge. Has no difficulty referring you if he doesn't know the answer.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr Fraser is the world's best doctor, bar none. How many drs do you know who will call YOU at home to see how you are doing? hmmm??? That's one example of how caring he is. He has been our family dr since he started his practice. He keeps a close eye on us and is very thorough. He will stick with it until he knows exactly what is wrong. We love him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Honestly i liked him in the beginning but now i am searching for a new family doctor. heart attack and stroke. i asked him to refer me to a doctor because i have a rare chronic illness and and i knew that it would help me, he said that " it is a waste of my time and the doctors time to refer you there" so all in all he is not the best doctor for me but some people just love him. he was good before i went to the iwk, but once he encounters something that he doesnt know, i believe that he just gives up on your condition.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

His receptionist is the biggest snob I've seen in my life, and he is never avaliable to see. Whenever I go to his office, I always see a fill-in doctor. He does not keep a good medical history on his patients, as the office almost made me get a Hepitis B shot that I'd already recieved just a year or two before.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Can`t believe it has been 34 years already! He delivered my first child, and now she gives him tickets!! He deserves a very well earned and healthy retirement. All the best!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Fraser has been our family doctor for over 30 years and we love him. He is usually running late but when you do get to see him, you get his full attention. He is very thorough and very quick and willing to refer you to a specialist if he is unsure about your case. He has no immediate plans to retire, but when he does, Region 3 will miss him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007