Ratings for Dr. Andrea Canty

Dr. Canty truly cared and helped me with my Asthma and Allergies for many years.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

Very Friendly and knowledgeable. you do not have the long wait times that you have come to expect in most of the clinics in the city.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I had a great experience here. Dr. Canty and entire staff truly care and are always very pleasant!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

She is amazing! I highly recommend her for anyone suffering with asthma or allergies

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

We have seen Dr Canty for several years now (since our second child was 7 months old). She correctly identified our daughter's multiple anaphylactic food allergies, and helped us to understand proper avoidance of the allergens. She also set us up with a clear action plan , for if our daughter was exposed to an allergen. She is knowledgeable, clear, an excellent listener, and makes sure you understand all tests being run, and instructions for management and follow up.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Canty and her staff are very compassionate and understanding. I strongly recommend this doctor , She is a wonderful lady.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Have seen many Dr.'s and she is the only one that seems to care or even try to understand my allergies and how to help me...thank you...:D

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Very caring and concerned Doctor and staff was A 1 would highly recommend this Doctor

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Lovely Doctor, very caring, thorough and patient with me. Felt like I was being looked after by my mom but with medical knowledge! Wish she were my family MD.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

The office felt as though it was in someone's home, with a very friendly atmosphere. There was absolutely no waiting time, and the service was excellent. Both the Doctor and her staff were very human, and spoke to you on a comfortable level, person to person. I would give my absolute recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010