Ratings for Dr. Andrea Hickey

Hickey once told me if I didn’t like her diagnosis to get a new doctor, knowing how difficult it is to get a new doctor in this province. I’m on the list and waiting for the call for a new doc. She’s too rude, moody, condescending, and hasn’t much compassion. It seems her patients are a bother to her. She needs to retire or just do her botox and filler business because it’s clear medicine was never her calling!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I love Dr. Hickey and only wish all the other Doctors were like her! She is kind and helpful and I appreciate her common sense approach to medicine. I grew up in a medical family and I know how much pressure Doctors are under and the work load they carry. She's the BEST in Fredericton and I highly recommend her because she gets the job done!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

She has been my doctor since childhood. She's smart, organized, and very good at getting her patients taken care of in a timely manner. If you're looking for a bubbly people person over a great practioner, then you may have to keep looking. She is always friendly with me and I have nothing but good things to say about her and her staff. I feel like she has my health as her best interest and that is what a good doctor does.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I have gone to Andrea since before I could remember. Always very helpful with any of my needs, as well as my children's. She has never pushed drugs on us, has always been quick with referrals, paper work, and is usually spot on with appointment time(give or take a few minutes ) She has always been great answering any and all questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Great Doctor my family have been her patients since she took over from a previous doctor and we are happy with her. I have never seen the negative side of her that some people have commented on. When people are happy they don't write reviews, too bad

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Seems to be just a botox pusher. Waited for 1.5 hrs before being seen. Pleasant enough, but didn't know anything about Iontophoresis, which she advertises on her in-office pamphlet / literature. I was referred to her via the sweatless.ca website which indicated that she was a hyper hydrosis / excessive sweating trained Dr. Traveled 130 km each way to see about getting an iontophoresis machine only to get nowhere. Her office was nice, and her staff/receptionist was friendly. She might be an ok G.P., but didn't know much about hyperhydrosis except botox injections.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Good family doctor. Will order tests when required and doesn't push pills.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She has always been there when I needed her. A bit moody but still kind

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The worst Dr. Very rude. Makes you feel stupid and worthless.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I realize that Dr Hickey could do much better with her "bedside manner" BUT, she is very knowledgeable in her field of Medicine and when push comes to shove, if she feels you need special testing/screening she gets you in right away !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016