Ratings for Dr. Riffat N. Qureshi

Overall these people do horrible business. I do not believe they truly care about their patients well being, schedules, or their patients in general. They do business very shady, trying to extort extra money claiming insurance had been changed, making me prove she wrote me the script she doesn't listen. The receptionist literally YELLS at patients, just horrible. I would NEVER ever recommend Dr Quereshi to anyone. Worst experience ever, and I am by far not alone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

When I first started seeing quereshi, all was well, besides the lack of explanation of my diagnosis & how she came to these findings. Recently, her receptionist/husband has been treating my mother & I with incredible disrespect. Never in my life have I been yelled&screamed at by office staff in a "professional" medical office. It all started when I took a break from seeing them due to being out of town. When I returned, I was told I owed my last 2 copays, including the current one? My copay is SUPPOSED to be $20, so I wound up paying $60 that day. Next visit, copay mysteriously increased to 30$. And the next, $35. After this I called cigna very upset, and they told me I was completely in the right - $20 all along. When I went in this month, they both refused to hear me. Insisting I call their accountant. for what? I called. Cigna themselves. Idk where they get off. Ontop of all that, her husband refused to give me my next appt. I will not be going back & will be reporting them to Cigna.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

My daughter was given an appointment time & date with Dr Qureshi, by a Doctor/Doctors when she was released from the Florida Center for Behavioral Health, where she had received excellent care. Upon arriving at her appt time & date, we were told she in fact did NOT have an appt. The receptionist yelled at my daughter & I saying that he takes these appts & the people never show up, so he doesn't put them down until the patient calls him themselves to say 'I'm coming'. I repeatedly asked if my daughter could see the doctor, he was angry & kept saying 'no, no, she cannot be seen today', 'she does not have an appt', etc. We left the office feeling very overwhelmed, as this has NEVER happened to us before. It was a very odd, offensive, very rude & confrontational experience. IF Dr Qureshi is a good psychiatrist we wouldn't know, because her office staff is not professional, not courteous, & was very offensive to me & my daughter. We will never recommend Dr Qureshi or anyone in her office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

a doctor that repeats her self many times first visit she admits me under the bakers act just because I spoke what was my mine! I left for a second option!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

i dont recomend her at all she is just not a good doctor ,does not have care for people she can do diagnosis without no reason she will do the diagnosis that you have a menta illness dont waist your time she will make you depress

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I went to Dr. Qureshi's office and I highly recommend her to all. I have been to other psychiatrists but none have given me the amount of time and attention she did.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Out-Patient follow-up visit was seen at Lakeside. Doctors would not review medical history or contact previous doctors. After much pleading I manage to convince a nurse to talk with Qureshi to re-evaluate her diagnose of depression to Dementia. She would acknowledge patient or family. I don't care for her manners or techniques. She gives an appearance and attitude as she just is doing a job and really doesn't care for the patient. If it wasn't for the nurse to assist us, I'm sure Qureshi would have endanger my mother. After a few month we received a bill for over a $1000, which Medicare paid only $150. I'm certain the amount was justified as a Specialist, however most Specialist only charge $150-$300 per out-patient visit. Is her specialty pretending she is a competent doctor. We are looking for a real knowledgeable and caring doctor, which we all deserve.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Not very friendly nor helpful. Would not listen to medical history nor current problems. Was treated with absolute disrespect by her and her staff. Definely would not recommend to anyone in urgent need of care! Very disappointed!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Excellent Doctor with Manners and respect.Will recommend to all needy peoples.Thanks Dr Qureshi, you are angel.She help me even when I was without job and insurance. She saw me free many times.Now I am back with my insurance.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Excellent,helpful, and very kind. Dr Qureshi is a great doctor. Will go out of her way to help you. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Riffat N. Qureshi's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental