Ratings for Dr. Prasuna Jami

we are very happy to have her as our Endocrinologist,explains to us in detail ,excellent bed side manners

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr Jami is very good i have been her patient since 2 years,excellent care ,she has good bed side manners and explains what is going on more so she is very knowledgeable we are extremely happy with her i highly recommend her

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. jami has horrible bedside manner! Very arrogant and rude. Will not answer your questions. Do not go to her!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I read he other comments and was terrified for mu appointment. I have 5 appointments in the last 2 months. With 3 being thyroid biopsies. Dr jami has treated me with respect and kindness. I took my husband with me for the consult bc I was so afraid from these comments. He also agreed that she was kind and listened and was very nice and professional. I want someone who knows what they are doing for my problem most of all. Then since I was in a state of panic at the time someone who treats me kind and she was all of the above. I also saw her interact with many patients and the staff and saw nothing out of order at all.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

This Dr. Has a terrible bedside manner. She is very rude and cold-hearted. She did a thyroid biopsy on me recently and I had a panic attack (not due to the pain... due to the fact that she acted like I couldn't do anything right for her) and she totally disregarded it and proceeded to say "I don't know why you are acting like that, this procedure does not hurt. Please note that I have had a thyroid biopsy before and it went very well, no panic attacks at all. She had a hateful tone the whole time. She made me feel like a piece of trash and I pay her to take care of me. I will be collecting my lab results and finding a new endocrinologist. She is also very rude to her staff. Please find a different doctor because she doesn't deserve you as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

The Holstion girl is a real asset to this practice. Dr is rude and is always degrading her staff in front of patients. She is lucky to have Ms Holstion and Rachel. Dr will run patients off if she keeps being late because our time is as valuable as dr. We have jobs to get to and she is late and we are all late to work. Understaffed drastically. These two girls run this office and should be appreciated more. I am changing doctors. I see practice going down hill fast because of dr. Jami attitude

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

This doctor is rude, arrogant, doesn't listen to you,and lets you know that she doesn't NEED you as a patient and will let you go if she chooses. She makes bad medical decisions for you and if things go wrong, she places the blame back on you and seems to become very paranoid and lets you go! She spends very little time with you. She talks, you listen, she leaves and you are left wondering what just happened!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Prasuna Jami's Credentials

• Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India (Grad. 1987)

UPMC