Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Lynam

The fist couple times was okay! But then it the Botox starting wearing off in less than 2 months. When they first consult you they say it last up to 4-6 months. I went to get checked and they added more Botox and they wanted to charge full price with out consulting me first. This is unfair. So before you go and they try to put something on you and then they try to charge you for something that was their fault to begin with, make sure you speak up first.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have wanted an arm lift for the past 10 years but not sure if I would ever go through with it because of the scarring. After I met with Dr. Lynam, I knew that I would be comfortable with him doing my surgery. He was confident that I would love my new arms and that gave me the courage to go ahead with it. It has been 8 weeks since my arm lift and I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

A little over a year ago I decided I wanted me back! I researched doctors and chose Dr. Lynam to do a facelift. I obviously had faith in him, I let him operate on my face! But, that was not all! He did such a fantastic, amazing job, I got a breast reduction in June 2013 to help with the neck and back pain I had suffered for years. To my surprise I actually could breath better. Finally, September 16, 2013 I got my tummy tuck! I am so pleased I just can't say how great it is!!! It is absolutely the best thing ever. Dr. Lynam is the most gifted doctor you could imagine, not only with the knife, but with his spirit. He is so kind and compassionate it is unbelievable. It is obvious that he is in the right profession and is the doctor of choice. You could not be in better hands!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

About 10 years ago I lost a lot of weight & ended up with huge amounts of loose, saggy skin. My upper thighs were awful so I decided to get a thigh lift. Am so pleased with the results & now I'm having problems finding pants that fit because they are too big in the legs. What a great problem to have. Dr.Lynum was knowledgeable, friendly & professional and explained to me what type of results I could realistically expect. When I look in the mirror these days I can hardly believe the thighs I'm seeing really belong to me. My only regret is that I wish I had this surgery sooner. Dr. Lynum & his office staff are the best!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I met with Dr.Lynam for a consult for my tummy. I am fairly young and just had the little pooch:/...I wanted something non-invasive (surgery scares me). He told me that they have a new machine that melts fat(I think that's what it does) called vaser shape and that there is no down time. I had 4 treatments done on my stomach and I am super happy with my results! No more little pooch :)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Lynam has always been very helpful and he makes me less anxious about potential problems.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr Lynam did a wonderful job on my post-baby breast augmentation. I have now have tons of self-confidence since Dr. Lynum used his talents to improve on what I had. I also love the skin center they are really friendly and are good at what they do.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

The staff at Dr Lynam's office was warm and welcoming. I researched all the plastic surgeons in Richmond and Dr Lynam's results were the best. My mommy makeover looks amazing! Thanks Dr. Lynam

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Gregory T. Lynam's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)