Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Carr

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Carr is a good listener and gets to know about you as a patient. He is willing to refer you to a specialist when necessary and he is always punctual.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Carr was not a very pleasant man. He was quite rude. I went to him complaining of a cough for 3 weeks. He assured it was only allergies (even though I had a negative test for allergies.) He misdiagnosed me, and I asked for an xray for a second opinion, and he refused to write me a scipt for one. I was hospitalized days later for a bad case of bronchitis and asthma (which was my gut instinct to begin with and he said I was wrong.) He did not seem to care what I felt the problem may be and as a direct result my condition got worse.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Carr is a very dedicated physician who gives of his time to be sure his patients get the very best care. He is very knowledgeable in prescribing the correct medication and referring patients to specialists. He takes the time to make his patients feel as though they are the most important person-never rushing and always smiling.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey Carr's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Ocoee, FL