Ratings for Dr. Behnam Khaleghi

I saw Dr. Khaleghi for 2 years based on his highly positive reports at another website. Upon review now those reports appear manufactured. Most of them use the same phrases and even the same spelling mistakes. My own experience was poor. He seems to be clueless about what I have and suggests each time a different diagnoses. He has been sending me for 2 years to test after test and tells me each time to come back in 6-8 weeks. My symptoms have considerably worsened in this time: much pain, swollen and red joints, but NO HELP. He suggests this or that medication but does not seem to be sure himself whether they are a good idea. It is never good when a patient gets progressively worse under a physician’s care. I can’t recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Does not even consider alternative treatments for auto-immune disorders. Just prescribes whatever medication his biopharma sugar daddy suggests. Not very knowledgeable at all outside his narrow specialty. His office staff is very sweet though.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr was all over the map on possible diagnosis even though my previous history and texts were clear. Did not listen. Made numerous contradictory statements. Told me my shoulder "wasn't swollen " but I had a large sweatshirt on and he did not even examine it. Made assumptions without even asking me for information.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Very pleasant Dr and his staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012