Ratings for Dr. Glen Asaph

Been with Dr. Asaph since I was little! Always loved him ... going to miss him once he retires!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I've been with Glen ever since he became a dentist. Very professional. Very, very honest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Best dentist around! He is kind, caring, very skilled and never does dental work that is not needed His prices are more than reasonable. He is so gentle with children. It will be a sad day if he ever retires!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Asaph and his staff are one of a kind and the rest of the dentists and docs would do well to take lessons from them! All the comments here about his level of knowledge/skills/experience are true. I don't recall them running behind and I've gone to him for over 20 years. As others have written and I have also experienced, he does not pressure you into anything. He gives you the facts and his recommendation, respecting whatever your decision might be. I have always had soft spots in my teeth. One dentist (before Dr. Asaph) told me I had 5 cavities. Dr. Asaph knew they were soft spots and knew they did not necessarily need filling. He keeps a close eye on them but to date, and all but one have not needed filling! His staff have been with him for a very long time. And there's a good reason for that. The best attract the best. If I could give Dr. Asaph and his team more stars I would. He's a rare genuine treasure and I am so grateful to have him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

A very good and helpful dentist. I usually do not enjoy going to the dentist, but I was calm and relaxed here.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

great service and direct billing. have been a patient for several years

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Best dentist! Been going to Dr Asaph for about 35 yrs. moved so changed dentists so wouldn't have to travel so far. Big mistake. Hope he will take me back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Over 20 years now with Dr. Asaph and he is simply the best out there.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

been going here for years always amazing and great service and always love the way he handles my mouth.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

You guys were great! I'm so glad I took my friends advice and went to that office. Great job guys keep it up!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012