Ratings for Dr. Deirdre M. Marshall

I had a great experience with my recent facelift and upper eyelid tuck. Dr. Marshall is very a talented surgeon. She gave me the exactly the results that I was hoping for. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Marshall saved my life! After having bad practice done in 2010 by another physician, I searched for years for many plastic surgeons with experience. I met with many surgeons who would not operate on me and others that I did not feel comfortable with. I even backed out from a scheduled surgery because I was just extremely scared of losing my breasts for good. I first found out about Dr. Marshall through a physician at UM that highly recommended her. At this time, I had already given up on a search for getting my deformity fixed. From the moment Dr. Marshall walked in, she showed kindness and professionalism. I immediately felt comfortable and her ideas to perform breast re-construction seemed impeccable. It was like “love at first sight”. I knew she was the perfect surgeon and “the one”. Boy did she exceed my expectations! Dr. Marshall and her staff were holding my hand throughout this whole process. I have never met a physician who was so attentive and my breasts are literally PERFECT! I am no longer insecure and finally have my life back, she literally saved my life! I am so lucky to have had her work her magic on me. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Had a breast reconstruction after double mastectomy and all I can say is that I don't even want to look in the mirror. It looked better after mastectomy. Now I have to find another Surgeon to fix this mess

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I recently went to visit Dr. Marshall and my experience with her blew my mind. I went in for Botox and collagen injections for my face, paid my portion and left. 30 minutes later I get a phone call from her staff advising me that I owed $50 extra dollars because they forgot to charge me. I was so upset that I went back to pay for my extra fee and made it very clear on how rude and unprofessional she is. All she does is push and push to do more things so you can spend more money, she is like a car salesman before the procedure she comes across very nice but if you have any complications or issues after good luck getting a hold of her. She is nothing but a two face hipócritical doctor. And to top it off the things I heard from other patients in her waiting room are not the best. I would definitely do my research before seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Deirdre M. Marshall

Dr. Deirdre M. Marshall's response
Firstly, we do not ever inject collagen. I do not think this is a patient of mine. Secondly I do not push any procedures on patients. We are here to help everyone.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Marshal is an exceptional doctor and surgeon. She is everything a patient would want in a doctor. She is caring, reachable and very supportive. Referred to Dr. Marshall after cancer surgery and radiation related complications, I was desperate for my specific care and breast reconstruction surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the results, for the first time in three years I can enjoy life. Her staff is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I had a bilateral mastectomy back in October 2015 and Dr. Marshall did the cosmetic portion of my breast. Shortly thereafter I had been involved in an accident and one of my expanders moved. She quickly booked me into surgery and repaired the injury to my breast. She is a very caring surgeon, and very attentive to her patients. No matter what time of day she asked me to keep her informed of my healing. I would also like to say that her office staff has also been a great help. Betsy and Julie are awesome. The front office staff were excellent. I would definitely recommend Dr. Marshall to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I had a breast implant exchange, with liposuction back in December. I am so happy and pleased with my results! Dr. Marshall is a real sweet heart and she takes a lot of pride in her work! Now I'm saving to have a facelift and hopefully it will be real soon! I'm super happy with my results and my husband is even happier! Thank you Dr. Marshall for boosting my self esteem!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

In December I went in for a surgery with Dr. Marshall for a breast implant exchange, mastopexy and liposuction. I am very happy with my results. I had saline implants for ten years and Dr. Marshall advised me that I should get silicone implants and I have to say I love them. My breasts now look natural and are exactly how I wanted them to be. Now I want to go back to her for a facelift and soon I'll be updating everyone on my new surgery!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I'm a 46 year old male and in December I decided to have a facial rejuvenation with Dr. Marshall. I couldn't be happier with my results. Since my first visit with Dr. Marshall and even after my surgery, my experience with her was great. She called me personally after my procedure to ask me how I felt and was very attentive with me. I will definitely be going back to her for more procedures!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I had a facelift with Dr. Marshall a year and a half ago and I could not be happier. Dr. Marshall did an incredible job with me. I wanted to get rid of my "tired" look, my saggy neck and wrinkles on the side of my eyes. I know look rested and natural, which is exactly the look I wanted. My recovery was great, 1 week after my surgery I was back at work and no bruises. It was amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Deirdre M. Marshall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Miami plastic surgeon, Dr. Deirdre Marshall is one of Florida’s leading physicians in the area of plastic surgery. For the last 20 years she has held medical licenses in four states, as well as two board certifications in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. In 2009, Dr. Marshall was named to South Florida’s “Super Doctor’s” list. In addition, our doctor is considered an expert breast reconstruction and pediatric cranial, facial and hand surgeon. Dr. Marshall graduated from Yale University. She completed her medical degree at the Stanford School of Medicine in Palo Alto, California, where she completed internship and residency in a combined program in general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Marshall has also completed fellowship training in hand and microsurgery in Paris and cosmetic surgery in Miami Beach. Dr. Marshall has Marshall Cosmétique, a leading Miami cosmetic and reconstructive surgery center since 1993.

• English
  • Spanish
  • French

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)
  • Yale University (Grad. 1983)
  • Mercersburg Academy (Grad. 1979)

• Phi Beta Kappa