Ratings for Dr. Geoff Butler

Amazing guy, amazing doctor, very knowledgeable, very helpful, staff is great....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Butler is an amazing doctor. He is incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable. He is one of the hardest working doctors in this area. He actually enjoys what he does for a living :) If you are a patient of his, you are blessed to have him!! Trust me I know. And his staff is wonderful too - he has a great team! FB

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

He cut short my daughters explanation of her symptoms, completed a very cursory exam, and cut me off when I was asking questions. He was condescending and rude.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Buttler saved my life on january 6,2017 when I went in the clinic, he took time to listen and got what was my problem even other doctors couldn't find out; he asked for me some exams and when after they sent me to the emergency, they discovered that I will die that night. Thank you Dr Buttler for every thing you do every day to help patients, thank you for my life saved now I can take care of my family. Remain blessed!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been seeing this doctor for years and he is both kind and professional. I've also noticed he's had some of the same team of staff with him for several years, and they are all great. Yes, it is difficult to call to make an appointment, but I've rarely had to wait more than 10mins when I actually go in for appointment - and I've heard stories from other friends and family about the absurd wait times they go through even when they have an "appointment" with their family doctors.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Butler has been my family DR for over 20 years. I could never say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He always takes the time to explain everything clearly and makes a point to show genuine concern and compassion for his patients. His staff are always pleasant and incredibly helpful! I'm incredibly thankful that he is my Dr!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Butler has always been very helpful, kind and patient. His bedside manner is wonderful, he makes sure you understand and are on the same page. It's important to bare in mind the physician to patient ratio in Ontario is quite poor. He is doing the best that he can with what he has.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Unfortunately my large family and extended family are being forced to leave his practice. His staff/office manager is one of the worst I've ever had to deal with in my entire life. His practice has become HUGE and completely unaccessible. It's ok, if you don't have regular medication that you need refills on, then he'd be ok to stay with. But for a family with 3 people on controlled ADD meds, it just doesn't work anymore. This very unprofessional person said to me (when asking to be able to see Butler within a timely manner) that I was only ONE of 6500 patients in his practice and I shouldn't feel like I was special. Apparently seeing him in the clinic for the past three years means that he doesn't have any of our records in his office. TMC doesn't share their records with your own family doctor. I really love Dr. Butler and believe him to be an incredibly talented and intelligent man, I really wish we could stay with him, but when your practice has grown too large, and your patients and truly NEED access to you can't, then it's time to hire better and more staff and/or drop some patients. They ONLY answer their phones over a very short period of time (all during working hours of my job) and every single time I phone, I get either a busy signal or answering machine message. I can not "stop by" as they suggested, because they are always closed outside of my business hours! I'm very sad to be leaving this practice. I will truly miss his personality and his kind attentiveness to issues when you see him. I do with Dr. Butler the very best, especially a new office manager! LOL

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Butler has been my family doctor since he started his practice. I have always found him to be open and sympathetic to my concerns. He listens to the issues at hand and usualy has an idea of what is bothering me. At times, I know what I would like to have done or checked and he does not hesitate to send me to the right place. I have had concerns about one staff in particular because it is SOOOOO hard to get through to make an appointment and if you say something, the receptionist is very rude. At times, I have continued trying to get through for hours and have not succeeded so have given up (not on a day that they are closed). I agree that Dr Butler has taken on too many patients and am concerned for his own mental and physical well being at times. However, I would not change doctors anytime soon. I just wish it was quicker to see him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr.Butler and his staff are absolutely amazing. I have been with him for 16 years and my kids have been with him since birth. He has done everything humanly possible for me since my car accident. I swear I see him more then most of my family and he's always been attentive and listened to my concerns no matter how small.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017