Ratings for Dr. Lino Pistor

I have been Dr Pistor s client for many yrs He amazes me of the knowledge he has as a physician and psychiatric Dr. He is the only one that has treated me with respect knows what I need so I can have a decent life. The one I deserve. So the best

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I see alot of people on here saying Dr Pistor is arrogant, However, Dr pistor is a great doctor but he doesn't just go around diagnosing patients and meds.Dr Pistor is the type of doctor who doesn't like to feel like someone is pulling the whole over his head.I feel like most of these people are mad because he didn't agree with what they wanted or needed, Dr Pistor, will do what he can for a patient he knows is truly suffering from a REAL mental illness but if your just trying to get a diagnosis or whatever ,he won't ,HE WILL make the decision of diagnosis on his TERMS and opinion not on anyone else.Let him be the doctor .He got it right in my case and he has always went out of his way to make sure I had ever form and med I needed.Also, be patient with Dr Pistor he is a very busy man!Prop to his clerks Franka and Carrie both helped me too.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Perhaps one day I will say more, this is not the place, not yet, but what I will say is that if he does not trust you, or your situation is complicated, he will make your life so much more worse. He will stand against you in a difficult time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Saved my life! Great doctor with a great amount of knowledge. I am so privileged to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had no choice but to have this doctor, if you can call him that. I did not like his style, or anything really about him. I would find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had the privilege of having Dr. Pistor assigned to me while I was in the hospital while in St. Thomas. If not for this man I would not be alive today. He is a kind and compassionate doctor when dealing with his patients and has their best interest at heart .He not only helped me tremendously but also helped my husband in dealing with my depression. I only wish we had a doctor like him in the Windsor/Essex area. A very grateful past patient.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

l like Lino, but he is terribly arrogant and think he knows it all

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. pistor has been my doctor all my life and he's managed my med's and my mental illness to help me live a life that I surely wouldn't be living without his help. He's a good doctor that always took my concerns seriously and always helped me. I'll always be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Lino is a straight shooter doesn't candy coat anything tells you exactly what his opinion is on any asked question tells you the truth . I have read numerous comments on his demeanor and bed side manner personally I have found him to adjust his attitude to the situation at hand some times we just need to hear the truth in its rawest form other wise we do not hear at all and other times we need to be spoken too softly. Lino is a very caring Doctor I don't know to many Doctors who call you because they have heard you were not doing so well. As far as his professionalism goes he has at all times treated me with respect and listened to me and my concerns and provided me with excellent care that though to be in my best intrest

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Truly cares. Knowledgeable of physical and emotional aspects of health. Listens. His knowledge of physical ailment proves you get the proper treatment. He is in great demand. Would recommend him and we need more like him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014